Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting how hot toys will make iron spider coz the webbings design on his costume looks metal & not cloth.

Interesting how hot toys will make iron spider coz the webbings design on his costume looks metal & not cloth.

Looks like a lot of his suit has a metallic sheen to it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
And it looks like it’s got lights..so maybe powered? In the arm pit sections.

No Hiddelston named or featured in the poster? The latter makes sense, as it's focussing more on Thanos vs Guardians+Avengers/Wakanda

Nor Hawkeye in the poster. Peter dinklage's name made it on there though. Completely forgot he was in this haha

Ah yes, the squashed up little print... Hiddleston made it there.. :lol

This could be Lord of the Rings where the end credits take 30 minutes just to list everyone involved in the movie... :lol

Between HB scene and rocket watching thor. Is my eyes tricking me or did i see a cape with arms but no head.

We may not get the flurry of releases from IW many people are hoping for.

Loki was just announced from Ragnarok, 5 months after the movie released.

I'm sure these releases will linger even as we close in on A4.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

We may not get the flurry of releases from IW many people are hoping for.

Loki was just announced from Ragnarok, 5 months after the movie released.

I'm sure these releases will linger even as we close in on A4.

I'd say it's more HT thinking OK fans don't like the blue Loki suit, lets take what we have and go with the green suit, as it happens to be the same as he wears in Infinity War. 2 birds with one stone.

Generally I think there will be a bit of merging of figure releases if it is at all possible (say for IW and the next film). It makes sense, they can minimise their D&D for any given figure, so long as the costume stays the same.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Realllly interested to see how HT is going to tackle this, and
Spoiler Spoiler:
Also, dude your sig makes me chuckle every time I see it.

Back