Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no way they're going to make everybody, no matter how much we want them. My only hope is that they make some or all of the black order. All of those would make amazing figures.

https://heroichollywood.com/feige-black-order-avengers-infinity-war/
Feige described the Black Order as “extensions” of Thanos and explained that the Mad Titan will not be leaving matters solely to his new cohorts:

“Yeah, they’re extensions of himself. I mean, that’s sort of what he means versus the Lokis and the Ronans and the other players that have had contact with it and were doing things as he sat on a throne. He likes…he used to sit on a throne a lot.”

Thanos does have that line about doing things himself. But re any Thanos figure I might be waiting till IW #2. Agree all the black order would be incredible figs...

There's no way they're going to make everybody, no matter how much we want them. My only hope is that they make some or all of the black order. All of those would make amazing figures.

I'm with u on that. We need more villians.

Anybody ever wonder where these clothes come from? I mean is their a seamstress on that ship that made it? Did he just spray paint the existing?

What am I going to get from this film?

giphy.gif

All of the costumes I have seen so far just doesn't seem to represent the best look for their characters. Thanos, if he has his completed Infinity Gauntlet, will be the only purchase for me.

I think the new Iron Man suit is the definitive one. I also love Cap's new look, it's far from what we're used to but I really like it, he's leaving his old identity behind.

And I hope Scarlet Witch gets a new and better outfit, she needs to have the head piece. And they'll have to come out with some excuse for it but that shouldn't be difficult, it could be some sort of cosmic artifact that amplifies her powers, or something like that.

All I ever wanted out of any of this is comic look Thanos with gauntlet. Based on promo art, it doesn't look like we're getting that. Maybe in A4?

So far, I'm hating the production design directions, with the exception of Cap. Hawkeye's new haircut looks idiotic. Not sure how Black Widow is supposed to be blonde, and what, is Thor going goth? Meh.

Not sure how I feel about the IM armor, but I haven't been impressed by a single one of them since the Mark VII, personally. They're too streamlined and organic looking. Just not believable there's a guy in there. I guess the one in AoU was...ok.

Right now the only figure I'm planning on getting is Thanos, if he looks decent. As for the rest, it'll be wait and see.

So far, I'm hating the production design directions, with the exception of Cap. Hawkeye's new haircut looks idiotic. Not sure how Black Widow is supposed to be blonde, and what, is Thor going goth? Meh.

Not sure how I feel about the IM armor, but I haven't been impressed by a single one of them since the Mark VII, personally. They're too streamlined and organic looking. Just not believable there's a guy in there. I guess the one in AoU was...ok.

Right now the only figure I'm planning on getting is Thanos, if he looks decent. As for the rest, it'll be wait and see.

I don't like Hawkeye's haircut but like the costume. BW to me is logical if someone is on the run, red hair tends to be noticed vs. blonde or brunette. Plus looks like her costume has had some real changes.

Back