Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not the production piece! It's a old prototype painted by Legacy Effects. There is a picture of this version on the Legacy Effects website :

And OBigFace from siam-collector said that this is a photo taken from the workshops of Legacy Effects.

So i am assuming that the faceplate will remain reflective/shiny gold? I remember it being a more matt finish as per last years SDCC...

Not sure if it's the lighting or what, but that Legacy prototype looks amazing to me.

Not sure if it's the lighting or what, but that Legacy prototype looks amazing to me.

It looks great in the picture from a normal stance. I think the other pictures with it close up make it seem way too reflective though. If they can keep it looking like real metal and not plastic and not so reflective I will buy!

It looks great in the picture from a normal stance. I think the other pictures with it close up make it seem way too reflective though. If they can keep it looking like real metal and not plastic and not so reflective I will buy!

I keep watching Iron Man movies and seeing whether the face plate is just metallic or reflective metallic. I think your right ThorsThunder, if they can make the faceplate more metallic rather than over reflective then it should be fine. I still think the original SS MKIII 1:1 bust should have had a more metallic look to the face plate

I keep watching Iron Man movies and seeing whether the face plate is just metallic or reflective metallic. I think your right ThorsThunder, if they can make the faceplate more metallic rather than over reflective then it should be fine. I still think the original SS MKIII 1:1 bust should have had a more metallic look to the face plate

I couldn't agree with you more. I think they just took the easy way out.

have to wait for inhand pics ....... coz i didnt liked arc on this one its looking cheap ..... so better wait for inhand pics

Don't know if they were already posted but found these on a forum (Siam-Collector) when searching for images.

383397_10151058344661466_412112433_n.jpg

404048_10151058344836466_1084793601_n.jpg

if it comes like this then it is looking awesome..... when its shipping any info guys

I think im the only one who likes it...isn't the faceplate a reflective shiny metal in the movie? :dunno oh well SS, looks like its just me and you :(

i m with u also bro..... i hope final product is like shown in pic coz i didnt impressed when i seen pics from SDCC but this pics looks awesome

i m with u also bro..... i hope final product is like shown in pic coz i didnt impressed when i seen pics from SDCC but this pics looks awesome

:hi5: i've got it down for shipping in May Dhaval (just in time for Iron Man 3's movie release on April 25th!) :yess:

The reflection on this face plate is way too much!:slap The Proto MKVII at last years SDCC was too matt thus giving the bust overall a sense of looking too plastic and cheap. The picture on the Legacy website shown on the last page is perfect IMO and probably the closest you'll get to movie accurate. Lets hope thats the one we're getting in a few months time! :pray:

Just checked SS site its Limited Edition just like war machine ..... lol i thought it will have ES ..........this is also open ES :monkey1

Another thing I don't care for is how the head is turned to the one side. It seems like it can sort of make it tough for certain displays. I wanted something facing straight on with some light effects but if the head cant turn I'm not sure how I would even display it. I think the sculpt is great, but you would think the paint scheme would be easy and it either seems too cheap and plasticky or too shiny. Hope it gets done right. It's way too much money to half-*** it.

You display it just like THIS

sideshow-lifesize-bust-ironman-mark7-14.jpg

You aren't losing much of the detail, AND you are getting a different perspective then the THREE busts that have come before. If I had the cash I would order this, Bats, and Supes. They all look lilke AWESOME busts.

You display it just like THIS

sideshow-lifesize-bust-ironman-mark7-14.jpg

You aren't losing much of the detail, AND you are getting a different perspective then the THREE busts that have come before. If I had the cash I would order this, Bats, and Supes. They all look lilke AWESOME busts.

Its the way i think i'm gonna display mine...like the fact that it has the removable ammo packs on the top of his shoulder! :yess: This picture ^^^^ shows the bust without them! The Legacy pic a few pages back shows it with the ammo packs!

I would rather have the head turn than the removable packs. It is, after all a different MK armor so why remove them? Just my thought.

I'd like to see how it turns out and in hand pictures before I would pull the trigger on this. Would make for a very awesome collector piece though.

Prefer the SDCC finish which appears to be the same as my MKI bust.

Damn, I really hope they don't go with this reflective finish.

Back