Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wonder why the arc looks the way it does. Like, what made them think a blue tint would look good when it's not even in the movie?

Sideshow's mysteries :lol

I'm waiting for in hand pics to decide myself to buy or not this bust. I love it, but that sticky-reactor creeps me out!

I've decided to venture into 1:1 bust, almost preorder this one. The bland and boring arc is deterring me from picking up one. I like how Hot Toys did theirs.

Its a great bust Firebird, i picked up last year and it was my first 1:1 bust back then. The arc reactor is so detailed that i really hope that SS can go the same way with their Mark VII arc, that would be cool! Loads of War Machine busts still available bro so there is no rush :hi5:

The newsletter says there is less than 25 war machine busts left.
While expensive, I imagine a lot of collectors would have that on their to buy list and it will sell out soon.

The newsletter says there is less than 25 war machine busts left.
While expensive, I imagine a lot of collectors would have that on their to buy list and it will sell out soon.

Yea, saw that too. I think this will become unavailable too once these get sold. War Machine 1:1 bust is a must buy IMO....:thud:

I know! I've been watching it for ages and the newsletter finally scared me into taking the plunge and flex paying it. :panic:

Don't know if they were already posted but found these on a forum (Siam-Collector) when searching for images.

383397_10151058344661466_412112433_n.jpg

404048_10151058344836466_1084793601_n.jpg

Don't know if they were already posted but found these on a forum (Siam-Collector) when searching for images.

383397_10151058344661466_412112433_n.jpg

404048_10151058344836466_1084793601_n.jpg

Oh yes! Now this was the finish I was looking for in regards to the faceplate. Much more of a reflective metallic finish just like in the Avengers. If this is something close to what I'll be recieving then I'll be a happy boy :yess:

Wanted to check back to see how this looks but wow. Looks like a really shiny metal faceplate on a plastic body? Not liking it at all. The arc just looks like a hollow hole. Would be better seeing some pictures taken from a few feet away at a normal perspective.

His face is WAY too shiny wtf SSC? Go back and check your sources again. I'm looking at about 10 Avengers IM pictures and none are even close to that reflective. FAIL

I think im the only one who likes it...isn't the faceplate a reflective shiny metal in the movie? :dunno oh well SS, looks like its just me and you :(

I think im the only one who likes it...isn't the faceplate a reflective shiny metal in the movie? :dunno oh well SS, looks like its just me and you :(

For me, the faceplate really doesn't bug me that much, but the rest of the paint finish appears to be very dull. Like someone said, it makes the rest of the armor look like plastic. I hoping for the best though due to the poor photo quality.

It's not the production piece! It's a old prototype painted by Legacy Effects. There is a picture of this version on the Legacy Effects website :

And OBigFace from siam-collector said that this is a photo taken from the workshops of Legacy Effects.

Last edited:
Back