Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must admit I'm a bit disappointed. If it had more shoulders, like the LSB it would be an instant buy for me. And as already mentioned, the base! I never liked the base on the old Life size busts, for both war machine and the mark III

I might pick this up, but i am considering buying the Batman Life size bust instead or wait and see if they announce the Hulk during the comic-con.

I like all the new details and the new colors. The addition of the ammo pack and the new light will make this one stand out.
Surely, it will look great next to all the other busts IM I have
I still need MK I, MK IV busts but now I doubt they will ever make them

That's not new that has been around for almost 3 years now :lol

And it's STILL not sold out? I thought legendary scale was a new thing I think I have this mixed up with the avengers maquette that's shown in the book pic up there ^^^

Looks great. I'm a maquette/PF collector, but I might get it. Will wait until Comic Con is over and if there are not too many things that I like at SDCC and this bust is still available then I'll order it.

Needs shoulders. Would pay more for them. I know it's not really a bust with them but that would blow my mind!

Bust looks very good. Not 100% blown away (other than the price which I thought would hit the $1000 mark). Trying to figure out how to make room for it with my Mark III and War Machine Life Size Busts.

Something looks a little off to me kinda chunky or something about the lack of shoulder area.... hmmmm prolly pass i guess but still tempted.

war machine is far superior and he is still readily available. This will be around for a long time.

That is because War Machine has an open edition. I would not be surprised if IM will also have an open edition.

Everyone has PLENTY of time to decide. IM LSF has been around for almost 3 years and you can still order it :lol

wait, so the detachable ammo packs are the compartments on his shoulder? so the images so far all have the ammo packs in tact correct? also, it says "ammo pack" so i'm guessing only one is removable? so many questions that i want answered before this ships!

Something looks a little off to me kinda chunky or something about the lack of shoulder area.... hmmmm prolly pass i guess but still tempted.

Ironmanbust.jpg

ironmanbust1.jpg

Since we arent really seeing the shoulders at all on this bust I think it throws people off.

easy pass for me.

the unlit arc reactor really cheapens the whole look. c'mon, most of the time the lights will be turned off, so what u'll see is that lame blue-tinged circle of white plastic. ss should've put in just a little more effort and included the inner arc mechanism then made the white part transparent. coulda, woulda, shoulda.

Don't like this one. No shoulders make it look funny. It almost looks like a giant bobble head and the base is ugly. Easy pass at this price. Would get war machine, but not spending a grand on any one piece.

i rather spend 2000 usd on 1:2 , than 800 usd shoulder-less bust..

Last edited:
Back