Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are the eyes on this one different? It looks like they went with the fuller, curved light-up eyes as opposed to the Mark III look. I know that the eyes changed even within the same movie, but I like the smaller straight line eyes as opposed to the curving one in this bust.

Can anyone tell me if these are actual plug-in lights? I really hate batteries. I think for this price and piece it should definitely come with cord for outlet.

Can anyone tell me if these are actual plug-in lights? I really hate batteries. I think for this price and piece it should definitely come with cord for outlet.

Yes it will have the cord due to the extra light up

The more I look at this, the more I like it--but only when it's not washed out with tons of artificial lighting.

When you get some shadows and a sense of depth, I actually think it looks pretty great:

ironman12.jpg

I think I might buy this. I love the look of the MK III but the Arc light for an Iron Man bust seems a must. Just have to plan how to display it now.

The more I look at this, the more I like it--but only when it's not washed out with tons of artificial lighting.

When you get some shadows and a sense of depth, I actually think it looks pretty great:

ironman12.jpg

You are damn right! The color even looks better here! Looking forward to some real pictures from the SDCC!

I owned the Iron Man Mark III bust and didn't like the paint apps. Plus mine peeled. No thanks.

Traded mine in for a T-800 Endo bust and a LSB of Galactus!

Some might have asked this already, but shouldn't it be possible to pay this on flex in the months leading up to the release in march? When I choose flex pay, the number of months I choose is the same amount of months I to wait longer to get this..

I would rather start paying in august until march instead of start the flex on the month of release..

Ok fellow collectors, I need some advice here. I just went through all 20 pages of this and a lot of people were saying to sell off your Mark III's now. Which I am considering doing. Now heres my question. I own the Mark III (Clean), Mark III (BD), Mark II & War Machine. Should I sell my 2-Mark III's & my Mark II?

BTW... Just ordered this from a friend that I order all of my collectibles from an got it for $680 + $35 shipping.

Last edited:
What's the reason for selling the Iron Man busts? Just like this one more?

There is no reason for me PacMan. Thats my question, Why people are saying to sell off your Mark III's. If someone could explain the reason behind it. Im assuming if its because of design purpose then the Mark II would have to go also.

Ummm, there is NO reason to sell off your existing busts, bro.

The reason people are doing that is because 700 and change is a lot of money for most people and there are only so many Iron Man busts most people need or want in their collections.

So if you want ONLY ONE bust of Iron Man in your collection and you really like the Mark 7 with the Arc Reactor, then sure the earlier Mark III becomes somewhat redundant. Hence sell off the old one to raise money to buy the new one. You are essentially "trading" up.

Sounds to me like you are a big Iron Man fan if you own every Iron Man bust ever done.

From where I'm standing, it would make more sense for you to just add the Mark VII to your line-up than to get rid of any of them.

Well it's all a personal choice. I think if you're happy with the Mark III's, and want this one to go alongside with it, keep it. If you feel this is significantly better than the Mark III, and you want to sell it to help fund this new purchase, that's a route you could take too.

I don't have the Mark III, but my guess is that some may be considering selling it because they feel the value of their bust might be going down with this upcoming release :dunno

Ummm, there is NO reason to sell off your existing busts, bro.

The reason people are doing that is because 700 and change is a lot of money for most people and there are only so many Iron Man busts most people need or want in their collections.

So if you want ONLY ONE bust of Iron Man in your collection and you really like the Mark 7 with the Arc Reactor, then sure the earlier Mark III becomes somewhat redundant. Hence sell off the old one to raise money to buy the new one. You are essentially "trading" up.

Sounds to me like you are a big Iron Man fan if you own every Iron Man bust ever done.

From where I'm standing, it would make more sense for you to just add the Mark VII to your line-up than to get rid of any of them.

Thanks DF, Yeah I think Ill be keeping them. I was just curious the reason behind it. I guess that most valid reason would be considered trading up. Money is not an issue for me, not that im rich but I have untill atleast March to pay for this. Also I think I purchased my 1:1 LOD from you... If I did, I love it an thanks again.

Well it's all a personal choice. I think if you're happy with the Mark III's, and want this one to go alongside with it, keep it. If you feel this is significantly better than the Mark III, and you want to sell it to help fund this new purchase, that's a route you could take too.

I don't have the Mark III, but my guess is that some may be considering selling it because they feel the value of their bust might be going down with this upcoming release :dunno

I have about 30 1:1 busts in my collection PacMan, I actually prefer the Mark III & Mark II. I dont really like the Mark VII due to the bulky shoulders but my wife loves it. Im just hoping they are removable. Thanks again guys.

I have about 30 1:1 busts in my collection PacMan, I actually prefer the Mark III & Mark II. I dont really like the Mark VII due to the bulky shoulders but my wife loves it. Im just hoping they are removable. Thanks again guys.

Wow, I would love to see your collection and how you display it man. I think a lot of us here would like to see that, actually. You should make thread showing your stuff.

The Mark VII bust doesn't have shoulders

Back