Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asdf there should be the detail of the arc reactor but unfortunately SSC just slapped a blue sticker on it to make it appear it's always glowing. Very lazy for such an expensive product. Check their War Machine bust that's what it should look like.

Wow, the WM you can see the details inside when lights off. Damn, the LSF is also like this? How is Legacy missing the arc? :cuckoo:

Wow, the WM you can see the details inside when lights off. Damn, the LSF is also like this? How is Legacy missing the arc? :cuckoo:

Here's a pic of my WM Arc Reactor Pau :rock

nygeha2u.jpg

Any of you have electric problem?
For me ARC reactor and eye started to dim after 3 days then I have to play with the power switch to have back full intensity.
Now everything is dark.

Any of you have electric problem?
For me ARC reactor and eye started to dim after 3 days then I have to play with the power switch to have back full intensity.
Now everything is dark.

I kept mine mostly off so I'll give it a try now. Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: On second thought, the plug hole in the base of bust is not very good. The bust can lose power if the cable is slightly off place (same goes for the head connector).

I'll keep this on for a bit and see if I notice any issues.

I decided to Return my bust. I asked for a replacement but got the normal "all the bust have minor flaws". Those dents on the face plate are really there. It all depends on the lighting. Thought I was going nuts, but when I feel the face plate with my hands I can feel the spots. And now I can see scratches on the face plate. Basically the gloss layer not the paint. There are some other minor paint rubs on other parts. I'm not that picky, the flaws are minor, but for the price and more IM Bust coming, im going to let this go back. If SS would of offered a small discount I would of kept it. I usually keep banged up stuff as long as its not broken. I still like the bust but don't want one with QC issues.

I decided to Return my bust. I asked for a replacement but got the normal "all the bust have minor flaws". Those dents on the face plate are really there. It all depends on the lighting. Thought I was going nuts, but when I feel the face plate with my hands I can feel the spots. And now I can see scratches on the face plate. Basically the gloss layer not the paint. There are some other minor paint rubs on other parts. I'm not that picky, the flaws are minor, but for the price and more IM Bust coming, im going to let this go back. If SS would of offered a small discount I would of kept it. I usually keep banged up stuff as long as its not broken. I still like the bust but don't want one with QC issues.

Would they send a replacement if you asked for it? or did you have to either keep it or return it for a refund (and not get the option of a replacement?)

If these QC issues plague the 1:2 scale LSF I will be very disappointed. Been looking forward to that piece for over a year and it will really suck if SS doesn't give it any better treatment than they have given this bust. :(

If these QC issues plague the 1:2 scale LSF I will be very disappointed. Been looking forward to that piece for over a year and it will really suck if SS doesn't give it any better treatment than they have given this bust. :(

Yes, my first LSF and I want it flawless.

Would they send a replacement if you asked for it? or did you have to either keep it or return it for a refund (and not get the option of a replacement?)

Sounds to me like the usual Sideshow Customer Service BS response to me ;) We are sorry to hear about your issues but we are unable to send out a replacement at this time as we do not feel our replacement would show any improvement over the one you already have! :lol :lol so what you are saying basically is that all your stock has flaws!? :cuckoo: :slap

Starting to feel worried about my delivery now :(

Wow, that is awesome Andy. So detailed.

Drink it in Pau, cos you wont see this level of design again in any of Sideshows future Iron Man collectibles :lecture :lol :lol

Pity. They could nail the detail but decided not too :pfft:

I know my friend, its a big pity...but unfortunately these are the days of Sideshow cutting corners and making more profit at the same time :( give me one reason why they couldn't offer us an Arc Reactor design which was the same, if not something similar, to what we saw with the War Machine 1:1 Bust :dunno they certainly had the time to do it...2 and half years to be exact. The Pyramids in Egypt took less time to get built :slap

need help deciding which order should i keep?? P2 Maquette or Iron Man Mark7 1:1 Bust order. have to cancel one of these

need help deciding which order should i keep?? P2 Maquette or Iron Man Mark7 1:1 Bust order. have to cancel one of these

Cancel the bust Dhav...even though I'm still getting it, I think you'll experience more satisfaction from the P2 Maquette. Plus you can wait for the MK42 1:1 Bust which I think will be Sideshows best of their lifesize bust series

Cancel the bust Dhav...even though I'm still getting it, I think you'll experience more satisfaction from the P2 Maquette. Plus you can wait for the MK42 1:1 Bust which I think will be Sideshows best of their lifesize bust series

I want Mark7 bust in my collection. I just talked to SS rep about P2 Maquette & they wont let me change flexpay dates for it so I cancelled it. I have paid for this bust allready only last payment & shipping pending i hope they will process it earlier.

I hope the Mark 42 has better QC, but at the rate things are going with SS these days that might be another piece I'm forced to pass on. Wish they would get their act together on these things. :(

Cancel the bust Dhav

I want Mark7 bust in my collection

:lol :lol then you've answered your own question!!! :lol

I hope the Mark 42 has better QC, but at the rate things are going with SS these days that might be another piece I'm forced to pass on. Wish they would get their act together on these things. :(

Yea, I hope so Brent, after all...the MK42 and IP lifesize busts will have the new $999.99 price tags slapped on them :horror hopefully that'll have to count for something :dunno

Back