Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish the paint was more vibrant I love the sculpt though hmmm still not sure. I don't know about the blue tint I would hate to try and modify it and ruin it.

Last edited:
Also found video of the bust lit up, too:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24WovnU_8VU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24WovnU_8VU[/ame]

I can't hear the audio, but I see someone pointing to the arc reactor. What are they saying? :dunno

I wish the paint was more vibrant I love the sculpt though hmmm still not sure. I don't know about the blue tint I would hate to try and modify it and ruin it.

I agree, that blue tint is dumb and it must go. Not feeling this one right now. Hopefully there will be some changes to this. I wish it was more glossy:

375616_343479865728071_1587208499_n.jpg

Last edited:
Trying to think if I know someone who works in a body shop who could put a lacquered finish on this to give more authenticity.

Trying to think if I know someone who works in a body shop who could put a lacquered finish on this to give more authenticity.

You can always use someone from the forums. I hear there are quite a few customizers here. Take with a grain of salt though... I can't find a single person to spray paint the pink undies on my Mark IV. Go figure.

When I was trying to repair my iron man bust, Sideshow recommended Novus plastic polish. I tried it, and didn't see too much difference. The members who used the car polishes had a much more dramatic effect. But I didn't really have an issue with the Mark III paint finish, thought it was fine as it was.

The blue plastic ring is a little disappointing. Warmachine doesn't have it, and looks good unlit and lit. I hope Sideshow changes it out.

Do you guys think that the wavy look in the pics is reflection or just unlevel from the sculpt? Not trying to be too picky but...well yeah I am I guess at $799 I think I should be

Do you guys think that the wavy look in the pics is reflection or just unlevel from the sculpt? Not trying to be too picky but...well yeah I am I guess at $799 I think I should be

unlevel. majority of them were like that if i could recall.

I cancelled mine. I was super stoked to begin with. But I have the BD of the Mark III already and with so many cool pieces on the horizon this one falls to the bottom.

The more I look at it the less I am impressed tbh.

Ill order it but after I make sure no QC issues.
I hope the arc will be changes as well.

it does look better without the ammo pack.

But there are more important things to pre-order. I will wait for inhand pics before deciding whether to grab him.

Back