Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

I didn't mean to start a smoking debate. He just has obvious signs it's affecting him.

I hope you're talking about weed. :lol

IMG_0163.JPG

*all of a sudden, Zach's love of Suicide Squad makes perfect sense!*

Looks like Renner "broke" his arms on set of "Tag" another flick he's doing.
View attachment 351401
Guy looks like a total buffoon with those pants. Is he a 13 year old girl?

I really hate how Marvel Studios has handled Hawkeye :(

tweet1.jpg

Tho I don't expect Marvel to just spoil away either at DC Expo or SDCC. For myself I hope these movies focus on the storylines the Russos originally said in interviews (Cap/Bucky/IM, Vision/SW, Thanos) and what team Cap has been up to as more or less as fugitives. For me it's interesting thinking what these guys would do if Thanos & co. attack and there's no or little Tony-tech or military support. Whether Wakanda steps in, etc. Whether Tony is gonna talk to Cap and stop trying to kill Bucky. Where's BW and Sharon. What does Nick Fury do.

Waiting sux LOL. It's like I don't wanna see Spiderman coz after that it's another 4 *&&% months to Ragnarok (and maybe the first IW trailer?)

*all of a sudden, Zach's love of Suicide Squad makes perfect sense!*

Guy looks like a total buffoon with those pants. Is he a 13 year old girl?

I really hate how Marvel Studios has handled Hawkeye :(

Hawkeye has been a tool for a loooong time. I used to play Marvel role playing games in middle school(27 years ago) and the game master made me take Hawkeye because he didn't like me.

Hawkeye has been a tool for a loooong time. I used to play Marvel role playing games in middle school(27 years ago) and the game master made me take Hawkeye because he didn't like me.
I'm assuming he was very weak there, but in the comics he was a very interesting character, considering his background as a villain, and personality clashes with Cap, and his adjustment to a leadership role with the West coast avengers. In the movies he's a generic special ops guy who's only distinctive qualities now is that he's somewhat self-effacing and recognizes his extreme limitations on the battlefield. That's not Hawkeye.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back