Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dang, none of the Black Order survived:

Cull Obsidian: Hulkbuster arm
Corvious Grave: Stabbed by Vision with own spear
Ebony Maw: Space
Proxima Midnight: those giant razors/lawnmower thingies

Well in all fairness pretty much all of Marvel's villains suck aside from Loki, Red Skull, Vulture, Killmonger, and Thanos

I might add Kaecilius and Alexander Pierce as honorable mentions.

It would be smart if Feige did X-Men 1 without Wolverine and do a solo Wolverine between X1 and X2. That's the proper way to build up Wolverine. Singer and Fox had to put Wolverine in everything except for First Class, which was nice to see Prof X and Magneto getting developed. PLEASE, NO MORE MYSTIQUE!

They should do it right and have Wolverine make a cameo in a Hulk movie

AntMan 2 almost beat JL box office lol

Imagine that Ant-Man more popular than Superman, WW and that little superhero called Batman.

I wouldn't chalk it up to more popular than the characters, just more appeal to one film over another. I love Batman movies but BvsS didn't do much for me, still haven't even watched JL and don't really have any drive too. Ant-Man isn't a character I care for but I find him entertaining to watch and enjoy the movies.

In retrospect the thing that surprised me was that Heimdall chose to send/save an unconscious Hulk who just got his ass beat and whom he really didn’t know over his best friend/fellow Asgardian as well as King and ultimately the best chance at defeating Thanos.
What the hell was he thinking?
I know what the writers were thinking but there’s no rational for it.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

That's a damn good point actually. Why would Heimdall choose to send Hulk back to Earth in that particular moment?

There's a theory that explains it

Spoiler Spoiler:

There's a theory that explains it

Spoiler Spoiler:

1245227615_colin_farrel.gif
@ fan theory.​

The 3 contenders are

Assemble
Eternal
End Game

Didn’t they once say that the title “would hurt”

That big G really doesn’t match lol

Assemble because that turbine prop is in IW at a chapter labeled Assemble on the bluray.

Wouldn't it be kind of odd for them to go with "Assemble" as the subtitle since that's what the original Avengers was titled in the UK?

Someone on YouTube noted there's a word written in foreign text that translates to month, on the ladder forming the A, so the possibility is that it's saying we're a month away from an announcement, or this month.

No. Now see if you look closely you’ll see a package of water bottles .

What happens to water when it’s frozen?

It turns to....... ice.

Iceman confirmed!!!!!

Back