Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

No idea. I didnt see any announcement of Chris Evans extending his contract. I like him as cap but for story purpose it would be cool if he dies, tony and ws are "forced" to work together to stop a common threat amd kinda honor cap. Man i dont know wtf to expect. Just hope its way better than A1+2. I liked those movies but we need to go bigger now and have more at stake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's one of the articles I've read about Evans and his future on playing Cap. No contract from Marvel yet so it's still up in the air whether he'll continue or not as Cap.

Chris Evans Is Open to Playing Captain America After ‘Avengers 4’

Are you really going to be done playing Captain America, after the next two Avengers movies?
“It’s really not up to me. My contract is up. I’m not going to sit here and say, “No more.” I think Hugh Jackman has made 47 Wolverine movies, and they somehow keep getting better. It’s a character I love, and it’s a factory that really knows what they’re doing. The system is sound, over there. They make great movies. If they weren’t kicking out quality, I’d have a different opinion. But, everything Marvel does seems to be cinema gold. And like I said, I love the character. The only reason it would end is ‘cause my contract is up. After Avengers 4, my contract is done. Talk to Marvel. If we engage further, I’d be open to it. I love the character. It’s almost like high school. You certainly always look to senior year, and then, all of a sudden, senior year happens and you’re like, “I don’t know if I’m ready to go.” It’s tough thinking about not playing the guy.”

nah! Cap's a nerd!:wink1:

*Summons ban hammer*

latest
:wink1: :lol

I remember thinking Evans wasn't a particularly good choice for Captain America merely by not having a strong enough chin, maybe being too pretty-boy. In fairness though he has been very good. I recall him being my favourite Avenger in that first movie and he remained a high point in any film that followed.

Chris Evans knows where the money is. Although Cap may not be as popular a character as Tony/Ironman he is still a big character in the MCU. His movies outside of marvel have not been as profitable or popular.

:pfft: on you Zach. :wink1:

In all seriousness; I wouldn't mind if Cap died especially if it pushed the story along in a good way. That could leave the door open for Bucky Cap or even Sam Wilson Cap.

Go a few movies without Evans then bring him back like they did in the comics.

:lol

I'm almost positive that's what they are planning to do. He'll die then come back. :lol

:pfft: on you Zach. :wink1:

In all seriousness; I wouldn't mind if Cap died especially if it pushed the story along in a good way. That could leave the door open for Bucky Cap or even Sam Wilson Cap.

Go a few movies without Evans then bring him back like they did in the comics.

Bucky Cap or GTFO :lecture

Honestly they both might die.

I love the comic but I don't know if I can see them going that route for multiple reasons.

Also, random thought...but if Spawn is so powerful that he can do anything he pretty much imagines, that puts him close to IG status IN THEORY right? Or his costume at least?

I know So Simmons himself usually holds the power back. But just a random question that I wondered about if he'd have any hope against Thanos...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I love the comic but I don't know if I can see them going that route for multiple reasons.

Also, random thought...but if Spawn is so powerful that he can do anything he pretty much imagines, that puts him close to IG status IN THEORY right? Or his costume at least?

I know So Simmons himself usually holds the power back. But just a random question that I wondered about if he'd have any hope against Thanos...

Divine-Spawn was just a one-time amp, nothing permanent, and he wasn't really the Top Dog as Mother still existed. DS could be sorta similar to the IG Power Levels, but the point is moot since each IG works only in its native universe, it's not a multiversal weapon.

Divine-Spawn was just a one-time amp, nothing permanent, and he wasn't really the Top Dog as Mother still existed. DS could be sorta similar to the IG Power Levels, but the point is moot since each IG works only in its native universe, it's not a multiversal weapon.
Well this probably sounds absurd now but I was thinking Spawn after he killed Malebogia. He was stopping time, opening portals anywhere, sensed pain and misery around the globe, etc. He always had soul abilities with his costume at least when evil was present. He just wouldn't have the cosmic awareness that Thanos has of the universe. I just wonder if that Spawn would be able to be a threat to Thanos--i didn't even mean Divine.

Well this probably sounds absurd now but I was thinking Spawn after he killed Malebogia. He was stopping time, opening portals anywhere, sensed pain and misery around the globe, etc. He always had soul abilities with his costume at least when evil was present. He just wouldn't have the cosmic awareness that Thanos has of the universe. I just wonder if that Spawn would be able to be a threat to Thanos--i didn't even mean Divine.

Eh, I doubt it. Surfer was like a speck to him. And Surfer is... OP. Very OP.

Back