Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

Mission accomplished. I no longer care about the MCU Black Order. :(

Yeah, that's fairly embarrassing for villains to be beaten that quickly by the weakest of the superheroes.

I hope Corvus and his wife are just terrible actors and they're laying a trap by playing "dead".

Yeah, that's fairly embarrassing for villains to be beaten that quickly by the weakest of the superheroes.

I hope Corvus and his wife are just terrible actors and they're laying a trap by playing "dead".

Maybe they have something in their side that we haven’t seen yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There goes my black order preorders, MCU forever ruined villains with huge potential, thanos will have worse ambition than steppenwolf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

who is ready for this much awesomeness

5WO0ouz.jpg

A bit too wimpy compared to Wesley maybe.

There are better options.

Plus, isn't there already a Blade tv show?

Haha it's one clip with zero context for before or after what you see. I love the assumptions and claims about these characters being made already.

I too like to unjustifiably hate a movie before going to see it.

Haha it's one clip with zero context for before or after what you see. I love the assumptions and claims about these characters being made already.

You don't venture here much do you?

who is ready for this much awesomeness

5WO0ouz.jpg

What's he going to do--defeat vampires by sweating all over them? I don't get his popularity. He's a **** actor in **** movies. If they ever make another Blade film, he would never be an option to me.

Welcome to Sideshow Freaks! :lol:rotfl+1

Last edited:

It's a continuous shot showing Widow doing her usual stripper dancing fighting and besting Corvos Glaive by stabbing him and kicking him like trash. What more do you need see? :dunno

The scene is a dream

Or she was given super serum before the fight

Or black widow is really an alien in disguise ( like in the comics )

The scene is a dream

Or she was given super serum before the fight

Or black widow is really an alien in disguise ( like in the comics )

It's not a dream.

Super serum? I guess she could eat the herbs in Wakanda that increase strength and speed...but I doubt it. She already beat aliens in Avengers and Ultron robots in AOU, so this is more of the same.

Widow a Skrull alien? I wouldn't mind if both BW and Hackeye we're aliens. They have a history and seem close.

Back