Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

I love them, the posters, the movies, everything. Is every movie a homerun, no of course not, but to me they are all enjoyable. I will keep enjoying and watching as long as they keep creating.

Nicely said IMO.

And ditto.

And I'm gonna love bein' part of the global community that breaks the 'net tomorrow:monkey5:rock

Nicely said IMO.

And ditto.

And I'm gonna love bein' part of the global community that breaks the 'net tomorrow:monkey5:rock

Sign me up too, man :hi5: Tomorrow will be a glorious day. The whole world is in full HYPEMODE!

I would love for the trailer to open on a 2-3 second closeup of Cap’s shield just spinning in the air all by itself and all you hear is wind noise then BAM it hits the bridge of Thanos’s nose and then Thanos looks over to Cap and smiles at the camera lol.

Yeah...I don't see Cap's shield touching Thanos :lol

mh73LZl.jpg

3DAvIfn.jpg

yes god forbid we know about the cookie cutter plot that the MCU has under wraps. The same one we've seen 15+ times now.

Well, if that's what you see - or others who have said similar.:dunno

I guess I could discuss all the good things I see in the MCU films. Like the cast, scripts, directors....

Or if the MCU did take a jog over to R ratings, sex/violence/lots of blood, and made a deeply serious poignant film that had me ready to throw myself off a bridge over the nothingness of everything (or whatever) - whether I'd really ENJOY the movie and want to re-watch it; and if that's a good thing. Or not.

Re "cookie cutter plots" never know what to say to that either - I mean most great stories involve antagonist/protagonist. End-of-world or kingdom stuff. That's even alluded to in Homecoming (in a way) w. the comment about some bank robbers being above the Avenger pay grade.
Even Deadpool is someone making things right.

Plus, with all the dire warnings and articles out today re the Russos "knowing who they're allowed to kill" and that it's "complicated" this is gonna be interesting.:cool:

But I figure you're a fan of the MCU, or not; or maybe you're someone who's indifferent. *Shrug* people can go round and round about the MCU, but for me the MCU has been an amazing ride:clap - some films and characters more than others, but don't feel like any of the films outright suck. Really looking forward to the long wait for the trailer to end, and the merchandise releases - all of it.:blissy

A lot of hype on da web.....big expectations for a trailer

Definately more buzz than the actual JL movie!

IW trailer will definately finish burying JL.

I know the running joke is Thor 3 who but damn JL stayed relevant for all of a week and a half lol.

I'm kind of looking forward to the JW2 trailer more because I know it will piss off everyone here. :lol

Ok, that wouldn't even happen in the comics, come on.

Yea it would. Spider-Man is stronger than Captain America. Especially in his 20s. Teen spidey can be beat but not adult spidey

Back