Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

I’m dying to see the entire movie cast group shot ....not sure if people knew , but marvel gathered up everyone who was available for a big photo shoot in Atlanta . It’s basically anyone who was in a marvel movie was invited

This isn't an Infinity War shoot. It's basically a celebration of the MCU's 10 years. I think that explains the looks from various movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly jeez lol

WB has also released their DCEU group photo celebration

303CF648-5E6F-413B-AA6D-5071C8B609B7.jpeg

One thing for sure: that Thanos/Collector moment is a reference to...

This isn't an Infinity War shoot. It's basically a celebration of the MCU's 10 years. I think that explains the looks from various movies.

Some are definitely newer Infinity War shots like Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Widow (different hair colors/styles as part of Cap's "Secret Avengers")...while the others are recycles from previous shots like STRIKE Suit Cap, and possibly Vision, Spidey and some others.

Newest ones appear to be Witch, Widow, Thor, and possibly StarLord (jacket looks different)

Ant man and Wasp could be from their movie and/or IW. There's even a more bearded Winter Soldier.

Some of the costumes on the Vanity Fair covers aren't in the Infinity war movie. That's Fact.

Really wish Drax made the last cover instead of Pepper. Bautista is pure gold in the GOTG films. Paltrow on the other hand is completely irrelevant at this point.

In less than 10 years, the MCU has become the most financially successful film franchise of all time, beating, Bond, Batman, SW, ST, LOTR, FastF and Harry Potter.

And they have...20 films on the way?

Hey WB, you better...

7O3hOHt.gif

In less than 10 years, the MCU has become the most financially successful film franchise of all time, beating, Bond, Batman, SW, ST, LOTR, FastF and Harry Potter.

And they have...20 films on the way?

If only financial success equated to artistic prowess.

Back