Avengers: AoU - Black Widow photos by [JingoBell]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the face, and I would've been more than happy to jump on this one, but that hair threw me from the beginning. When they can't make it look anything but unkempt even in the promo photos then you know it's going to be a pain to work with once it arrives. I'm hoping that her hair changes for the better for Civil War -- if we even get another one that quickly!

Fantastic photos though Jingo! Very well done! :)
Yeah, hair looks horrible. It's a nice paint app but I don't see much Scarjo in it plus the expression leaves a lot to be desired although it's an improvement over the embalmed looking last one.

It'll still take a few weeks to hit the UK. But at least once it's out in the US, it's only a matter of time.

It'll still take a few weeks to hit the UK. But at least once it's out in the US, it's only a matter of time.

Months my friend. Months.

I pre-ordered mine via HK ebayer, so I expect to get mine soon, but most UK suppliers I can't see getting theirs until later on this year because that is how it ALWAYS goes.

Months my friend. Months.

I pre-ordered mine via HK ebayer, so I expect to get mine soon, but most UK suppliers I can't see getting theirs until later on this year because that is how it ALWAYS goes.

Why is that? Is it some legal thing? That Europe is last in line? Electro is out in Asia, but wont hit Europe 'till september. If we're lucky. It's like 4 months later

I really don't like zippers on 1/6 figures. At leats they should not be on noticeable parts of the figure. They must compulsorily be bigger than 1/6 scale but it looks abnormal on 1/6 figure.

She looks like she has been traumatised. That vacant expression....

Bad things happened behinds the scenes in Ultrons Prison.
- One should not drop the adamantium bar of soap :lecture

tumblr_nnufl552061s3y9slo4_r1_500.gif

The figure doesn't work with action shots, that's why it doesn't look right in most of these photos. Some of the other photographers captured the figure better with more basic posing. One sculpt just doesn't work for most figures.
I like the Starlord sculpt, but it also doesn't work for some shots and in those cases the helmet head can be used.

Back