Avengers: AoU - Black Widow photos by [JingoBell]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics as usual dude!

The figure here looks better than the initial photo we saw last week but I still think the portrait is off, expression is poor and the hair looks really bad. Reminds me of Carrot Top.

CarrotTop.3.250.jpg

Suit looks okay.

The figure here looks better than the initial photo we saw last week but I still think the portrait is off, expression is poor and the hair looks really bad. Reminds me of Carrot Top.

CarrotTop.3.250.jpg

Suit looks okay.

:rotfl

Hot Toys were clearly drinking when poor olde ScarJo was undergoing prototype inspections

18v3qcrfcsfi4gif.gif

Jingo, could you post a comparison shot with the other Widows(or at least one) if possible please?

CarrotTop.3.250.jpg

Suit looks okay.

I love the face, and I would've been more than happy to jump on this one, but that hair threw me from the beginning. When they can't make it look anything but unkempt even in the promo photos then you know it's going to be a pain to work with once it arrives. I'm hoping that her hair changes for the better for Civil War -- if we even get another one that quickly!

Fantastic photos though Jingo! Very well done! :)

Back