Ave4uevoli collection - first post introduction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ave4uevoli

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Ave4uevoli collection - pics on pg. 1, 2 and 6 - updated 4/4/09

Hey all,

My name is Thomas. I've been collecting for a number of years now. I'm mostly into lifesized busts - and studio scale models. I love movie props as well. My interests span a great many things - but mostly are sci-fi.

lately, i've been running out of room - so i'm thinking of cutting back on getting new stuff. I just don't have the room to put it anywhere.

All busts in my basement are lifesize... there isn't too much sideshow stuff here. Many of the items are custom.. questions and comments welcome.

CIMG2051.jpg

CIMG1970.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

Okay - i think that's enough pictures - you 56k people must have grown some white hair by now. haha

Last edited:
realy nice collection, one quick question are some of the props from movies, or are they all just movie replicas ?

also that robo-cop looks likes hes died inside the costume lol

also love the men in black replicas, whats that alien made from ?

Wow- I would totally wear that Ghostbusters Proton pack all the time! Does the trap actually open like in the movies?

Cool man. :rock

I also really liked the Bronze Spidey. That piece looks great. Wish I could afford one.

yup - some of the props are screen used. There a bunch of props from the basement that aren't shown clearly - I have a lot of Blade screenused pieces- Hero sword, blade trinity hero costume, blade II pants - various shirts - stunt shotguns.. etc. I have some screenused minority report props as well.

Many of my screenused props get integrated into my displays with replicas so it's hard to keep track at times.

the ghost trap does open up and a light turns on when you do.

haha.. I tried to wear the pack around the house - but MAN it's heavy - I wouldn't recommend it unless you want to be sore the day after. It definitely got a lot heavier after I added teh light and sound kit. It must be at least 30-40 pounds now.

Cool collection man:D

Tell me,how often do you hump that Pamela Doll,i bet she`s tight:lol

That Superman crystal setup is pretty kewl.

thanks! I built it myself out of tealights - acrylic rods- and real crystal to wrap around the base - It even lights up. I made the inside hollow so I have a few of those puck lights under there.

IMG_8020.jpg

Cool collection man:D

Tell me,how often do you hump that Pamela Doll,i bet she`s tight:lol

DUDE - it's pam anderson - she's loose. :joy

didnt notice the Airwolf helmet before now,what functions does it have,i have been VERY curious about that one!

The Robocop looks amazing, I wish I had that ......................... minus the mouth area though :monkey3

Seriously though, very impressive and welcome to the boards man. :)

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Rock83: The airwolf helmet is a replica - it's a steven stull deluxe helmet - there are three buttons on the side - 1) controls the led light in the front 2) raises the visor just like in the show 3) lowers the visor.

CIMG4425.jpg

I'm already familiar with Thomas' collection and I never grow tired of looking at it. You aren't even seeing all of his kaiju stuff!!!

That R2-D2 is wicked cool man ... I have to Jedi-mind-trick-you into giving it to me! :)

Yeah ive seen this helmet a couple of times,its the one selling 400-500$ right?

Does it have any function when the visors is down?In the tv-series they had some red lights and stuff.

realy nice collection, one quick question are some of the props from movies, or are they all just movie replicas ?

also that robo-cop looks likes hes died inside the costume lol

also love the men in black replicas, whats that alien made from ?

Impressive life size 1:1 collection... raider, your comment on the robocop makes me LOL for an entire 5 minutes :rotfl Hahaha

That's a great collection there. The Superman Crystal Display is very impressive, esp as you made it yourself.

Is the Judge Dredd helmet a replica, I would've expected the visor to be a lot darker

wow thanks so much for sharing your collection so much to gaze at , i will have more comments later after it all soaks in :p

Back