Avatar don't look 30" TALL !!! What's the real height ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a flex pay notice that my last payment wont be charged till October, so I am betting that is when this sucker ships

https://img229.imageshack.us/img229/1770/ampmanual.jpg
ampmanual.jpg

Anyone know when this is actually being released yet? Seeing how its been delayed twice and debuted over a year ago!!!

Quote; "Use Care When Assembling"

duh2.gif

Or do you prefer handling it like this..

garfield.jpg

You don't have to ask 'how the heck he's gotten so big', When you have garbage bags at your lawn..

Last edited:
I noticed there are several of these left. Apparently either cancellations or "magically appearing inventory"- I thought this would sell out for sure. I imagine once its in hand with photos those last 50 or so will get snatched up.

The licensing, process to make (laser scanned off original life size prop, number of materials used, size, low number being produced, PROFIT!!! lol

At least thats what I get from it.

It better be friggin awesome or I will review it and return it.

I'm sure you'll love it when you get it.

I'm just about to get this on Flex as well so i'll be interested to see what people think when they get this.

I did and they just told me what the website said, Q4. I would like to know the month if possible as well as what delays or concerns pushed it back 6 months from its prior release date.

Back