Prop Available? Toynami Batmobile?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fresh new paint work.
Goodbye gloss black....
Just the way I like it.

I guess better pics come later when i get around to take better pics.
But for now, you can settle with a quick phone pic.

423997_507354516189_86800098_30105828_175853519_n.jpg

That's ____ing awesome Jed! Cannot wait to see what this looks like with more pics. Did you paint it yourself or have the guy who repainted your Robocop bust do it?

Ok here are the better pics taken tonight at my collection room.
The re-painted version of my Toynami Batmobile.

DSCN1784.jpg

DSCN1761.jpg

DSCN1762.jpg

DSCN1764.jpg

DSCN1779.jpg

DSCN1782.jpg

So yeah.....

Seems like those that have dropped thousands on the toynami version are of course going to say that HT's version is "this" and "that", they definitely got a quality product with the toynami version but had the HT's one come out first I have a feeling they would have said "the toynami batmobile is nice but not at that price... I'll keep my Hot Toys one and save myself some cash, lots of cash."

You know it's true.

M.

Seems like those that have dropped thousands on the toynami version are of course going to say that HT's version is "this" and "that", they definitely got a quality product with the toynami version but had the HT's one come out first I have a feeling they would have said "the toynami batmobile is nice but not at that price... I'll keep my Hot Toys one and save myself some cash, lots of cash."

You know it's true.

M.

Also, we still don't know the final specifications of the Hot Toys Batmobile, aside from the prototype that was shown at SDCC and the official pictures that we've gotten so far. The release date is just over one year away, so in that time, Hot Toys may decide to make some modifications to have their Batmobile more representative of Toynami's.

Of course, I'm not complaining. Both Batmobiles look fantastic, and I'm sure that the Toynami version will still be a sought after piece, even after Hot Toys releases their Batmobile.

Also, we still don't know the final specifications of the Hot Toys Batmobile, aside from the prototype that was shown at SDCC and the official pictures that we've gotten so far. The release date is just over one year away, so in that time, Hot Toys may decide to make some modifications to have their Batmobile more representative of Toynami's.

Of course, I'm not complaining. Both Batmobiles look fantastic, and I'm sure that the Toynami version will still be a sought after piece, even after Hot Toys releases their Batmobile.

Both HT and Toynami's are imperfect, so don't you mean, more representative of the real car? HT should not try to emulate another model, but strive to be as accurate as possible and reference the real thing.

Both HT and Toynami's are imperfect, so don't you mean, more representative of the real car? HT should not try to emulate another model, but strive to be as accurate as possible and reference the real thing.

True. Well, just as long as Hot Toys strives to make their Batmobile the best looking one in the market, I won't mind :lol.

:lecture This.

Though, there's still a year before release, I'm not too sure HT will make any significant changes to what we already see. I hope I'm wrong.

I've got a HT Tumbler, Batpod, several different figures from the Nolan series, and on pre-order I've got Keaton Bats and Joker and two HT 1989 Batmobiles.

I've also got a bunch of other Batman stuff in different scales, as well as other HT and other expensive collectibles. I'm pretty sure my collection is dwarfed by the collection of others here. My point? This is an expensive hobby. If I thought it was worth it's price, I could pay for Toynami's, as I am sure many others here who spend a lot on collectibles could. Toynami's is a nice shiny model, but there is no denying it is lacking in features compared to the HT. Hot Toys is made of plastic and available at a much lower price. Some would say that makes it "cheap", I call it "more bang for your buck".

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a HT Tumbler, Batpod, several different figures from the Nolan series, and on pre-order I've got Keaton Bats and Joker and two HT 1989 Batmobiles.

I've also got a bunch of other Batman stuff in different scales, as well as other HT and other expensive collectibles. I'm pretty sure my collection is dwarfed by the collection of others here. My point? This is an expensive hobby. If I thought it was worth it's price, I could pay for Toynami's, as I am sure many others here who spend a lot on collectibles could. Toynami's is a nice shiny model, but there is no denying it is lacking in features compared to the HT. Hot Toys is made of plastic and available at a much lower price. Some would say that makes it "cheap", I call it "more bang for your buck".

Hot Toys has a much better cockpit I think.

With no disrespect, I think to my opinion collecting is not a competition, is not about putting down others for what they prefer to buy or to get or to own. It's their choice and they are entitled to what they choose.

Just because someone choose to get a Toynami version does not mean they can put others who choose not to get one down. Because seriously, I have seen some pretty immature playground move here by calling people out saying, "can't afford one..." and blah blah blah....

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and flavor. People can choose what they prefer to buy. It's their money and lifestyles and I think no one have the rights to bad mouth others for what they choose.

I own a toynami batmobile but at the same time I don't put down others who doesn't like it
or others who choose not to get it. It' their choice. I bought the toynami Batmobile because I am a major Batman fan and I bought it because I like it, not because so I can flaunt money or wealth or to smack talk others.

Collecting is a good hobby that we collectors do for fun and it never is a competition.
If people wanna compete go join a sport team or a racing team. If people wanna flaunt their money this forum is not a place for that either. So if people wanna flaunt their money go join other wealthy clubs, where the rich can compete amongst themselves.

With no disrespect, I think to my opinion collecting is not a competition, is not about putting down others for what they prefer to buy or to get or to own. It's their choice and they are entitled to what they choose.

Just because someone choose to get a Toynami version does not mean they can put others who choose not to get one down. Because seriously, I have seen some pretty immature playground move here by calling people out saying, "can't afford one..." and blah blah blah....

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and flavor. People can choose what they prefer to buy. It's their money and lifestyles and I think no one have the rights to bad mouth others for what they choose.

I own a toynami batmobile but at the same time I don't put down others who doesn't like it
or others who choose not to get it. It' their choice. I bought the toynami Batmobile because I am a major Batman fan and I bought it because I like it, not because so I can flaunt money or wealth or to smack talk others.

Collecting is a good hobby that we collectors do for fun and it never is a competition.
If people wanna compete go join a sport team or a racing team. If people wanna flaunt their money this forum is not a place for that either. So if people wanna flaunt their money go join other wealthy clubs, where the rich can compete amongst themselves.

:clap At the end of the day, that is the best reason to buy any collectible. Toynami, Hot Toys, Enterbay or any thing else. Good post man.

Thanks man
I'm glad you agree.

Sometimes it just sickens me to see how some people can act so childish and act like a little girl at a playground smack talking others and putting others down based on others opinion and what they choose to get or to buy.

Back