Autographs on your collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyfd

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Stan Lee is signing in two weeks at Frank and Son's.

I was thinking of getting him to sign my SS Battle damaged Ironman on the collar. What do you guys think?

forsale011.jpg

I would do it on bottom of base, but definitely not on the bust itself, because it will probably just flake off once the paint starts peeling.

I would do it on bottom of base, but definitely not on the bust itself, because it will probably just flake off once the paint starts peeling.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

I had Doug Jones sign the inside plastic of the box of my HT Abe, and Mike Mignola signed and drew a sketch on the box of my PF Hellboy.
Having the boxes signed is always safe, but I agree, the base would work too.

true dat, "tan Le" probably wouldnt be a hot seller...

Stan Lee is signing in two weeks at Frank and Son's.

I was thinking of getting him to sign my SS Battle damaged Ironman on the collar. What do you guys think?

forsale011.jpg

I have to be honest. This would be the last piece on my list to get signed. With the "track record" that this piece has in terms of paint app. issues, I think it would be a mistake. As Mesa pointed out, don't be surprised if this begins to peel down the road. My advice is to find another piece to get autographed, if you indeed want a statue signed.

"tan Le". :lol

Maybe something like spiderman or hulk related, or even x-men related would be better choice. Ironman makes me think of RDJ, not tan Le.

When I think of Stan Lee I think of Spider-Man so I'd only have him sign a Spidey item myself. To have him sign an Iron Man item would be like him signing my Mallrats DVD. He was involved, just doesn't come to mind right away.

I'd definitely have him sign something Spider-Man related.

Today is Stan's birthday, btw.

Have a custom plaque made for you and use that ;) There are some guys on Rebelscum who do these plaques and you can get stands too.

Excellent choice, looks great! I did the same thing with some of my props - see my MR AT-AT SE with 4 custom signature plaques:

MasterReplicasAT-ATSEdisplay-1.jpg

Back