Autographed Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro Spawn

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I went to the Wizard World in Cleveland this weekend and had the opportunity to have Chris Hemsworth sign the AOU Thor stand .... but I forgot the damn thing at home.

I'm curious what your thoughts are on getting the stands signed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i don't understand all that signing feature at all.
i have a Kyle Reese box with Michael Biehn sign, don't through it out just out of respect, but i don't know why people value that stuff.

I have a Princess Leia Premium Format that Carrie Fisher signed the top of the base. Not sure how it affects the value, but for my personal enjoyment I love it.

totally devalues it imo because sigs can be faked.

as darkeyes just mentioned above you, I think a lot of collectors do it for the sentimental value (more than the monetary value). it represents a memento of a actor/character they're a fan of and the time they met he/she.

If I had a choice between a signature or picture (w/ the actor), I'd have to choose the latter (picture).

In my experience, if you like the character, actor, artist, time and PRICE plus willing to go through the hassle....why not. It took me 9hrs in line to get this Stan Lee signature. I had people telling me, there are a lot of his signatures out there, only if your going to flip it fast. But after getting it signed it really made me appreciate him.

Back