Australian law on toy gun accessories?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronri

Super Freak
Reaction score
I honestly didn't know where else to post this so...

As someone who's only started to collect parts for my 1/6 figures, I was thinking of buying some guns. What's holding me back is the risk behind buying toy guns overseas as someone who lives in Australia (considering how Australia has a rep for strict laws on toy guns).

Does anyone know the precise Australian laws regarding 1/6 toy guns? (if any) Also, assuming that there are Australian-based users here, has anyone ever had problems individually ordering them for your 1/6 figures? Or if you do know some issues I might come across, anyone got tips to avoid them?

No you're fine... It's only strict on 1:1 scale stuff and or replicas. We know the difference between a toy accessory and say an AirSoft or a BB or Slug guns which are illegal. We're only strict on semi-automatic guns. Which have the copacity to kill too many people too quickly. They are only accessible by trained Army and police officers..

No you're fine... It's only strict on 1:1 scale stuff and or replicas. We know the difference between a toy accessory and say an AirSoft or a BB or Slug guns which are illegal. We're only strict on semi-automatic guns. Which have the copacity to kill too many people too quickly. They are only accessible by trained Army and police officers..

Thank goodness your country protects you from the thousands upon thousands of deaths caused every year by BBs and terrible semi auto airsoft guns. Best to leave that sort of heavy armament to Law Enforcement and military. :stick :rotfl

Haha... you're an idiot! :wink1:

Right back atcha! :wave

cousineddie.jpg

Thank goodness your country protects you from the thousands upon thousands of deaths caused every year by BBs and terrible semi auto airsoft guns. Best to leave that sort of heavy armament to Law Enforcement and military. :stick :rotfl

Don't worry Mate, your governments coming for yours

Word is that Lilliput now have a complete embargo on 1/6 scale weapons due to a spate of high profile robberies. That place just ain't the same as it used to be :(

More terrible reports from those shores - Lilliputian police have mistakenly shot dead a 12-year old for brandishing what turned out to be an Agent Smith 1/6 Desert Eagle.

Back