Austin Comic Con Nov 11-13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Austin Comic Con is coming up in November. There are a lot of Texas freaks on this forum. I'm hoping that a bunch of us go, and meet up.

People I know that are attending for sure:

Colossus
BuffyGirl
BuffBuff
Darth Waller
Cuttersky

That's a pretty short list.

Hoping that we can add:

Lonnie
Bannister

And any other Texas freak who can make it. Here is the link to the con. Lots of really cool people and artists attending. Jo Chen is an epic guest and Charisma Carpenter is a must, too.

Austin Comic Con

We can keep this thread alive to also share pictures and experience.

Last edited:
Re: Austin Comic Con Meet n Greet

The Austin Comic Con is coming up in November. There are a lot of Texas freaks on this forum. I'm hoping that a bunch of us go, and meet up.

People I know that are attending for sure:

Colossus
BuffyGirl
BuffBuff
UtToyfan

That's a pretty short list.

Hoping that we can add:

Lonnie
Bannister
Darth Waller

And any other Texas freak who can make it. Here is the link to the con. Lots of really cool people and artists attending. Jo Chen is an epic guest and Charisma Carpenter is a must, too.

Austin Comic Con

We can keep this thread alive to also share pictures and experience.

Darth Waller is coming with me, so you can add him to the list. :hi5::hi5::yess::yess:

I need to move to Texas. :(

Not yet, it's still freaking hot

Good news though--looks like our house might be leveling back out again. The cracks in the drywall seem to be getting smaller, at least that's what it looks like to me.

Anyways, if they had more stuff maybe I'd go, but there's just not enough stuff at the con to make it worth driving down.

List updated. I know there are a lot more Texas freaks out there. So come on!!!

I will not be giving Wizard World the satisfaction of getting $600 dollars from us for their Buffy vip tickets. They are $300 each. So regular tickets for us.

But good news, Adam Baldwin (Jayne Cobb/Firefly) has been added to the Austin line-up.

I won't be able to go now. :(
Sent you a PM, Buffygirl and Darth Waller.

Back