August 19th EU Poll will be up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ?

Wonderboy, it is comments like the ones that you assert that make me HATE chat boards.

You use language that tries to insult fellow SS fans (with words like "fake" and your silly spellings of EU names). You place greater emphasis on your own opinion than you should. Please understand, with your negative and cutting remarks, you don't speak for too many people.

Though I'm not that interested in the EU, myself, I'm not going to deny another fan's excitement of the prospect of one of their favorite figures being made. The Star Wars Universe is a vast one with plenty of diversity. Is tolerance too hard a concept to understand?

And, I for one, love the prequels and cannot wait for some of Sideshow's offerings. Especially ROTS Obi-Wan and Anakin.

If you don't like it don't pre-order it. It's just THAT easy.

Love the prequels too, ROTS more than Ep I and II. Anakin from Ep III is one I hope they do early on.

As for the EU charactors I am intrigued and extremely optimistic. Can't wait!

THe newsletter usually comes earlier than this....doesn't it? I guess sometimes it does....Oh well.

I usually don't get the newsletter until after 7 PM PST. Many people get it earlier though.

Back