Auction for Diane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Auction ends in little under a day, and I just wanted to thank all for the generous support!

I've sold stuff on eBay since 98/99 or so and it's no exaggeration that no matter the length of the auction, close to 90% of the bids on my auctions have happened in the last 30 minutes. This should certainly go higher

Stop it right here gang! This thread has a good cause and please do not make me delete anything! I will be editing posts though!

All posts related to the conflict have been removed, please let it rest!!!!! or else thread will be locked!

Azog said:
Stop it right here gang! This thread has a good cause and please do not make me delete anything! I will be editing posts though!

Sorry Azog. Got carried away.

CHANGING/RETURNING TO SUBJECT NOW!!!!

Sideshow went the extra mile and sent out thankyou notes to people who donated. It was very moving and I think it will entice people to return and donate again. It did me.

The auction was a very cool personal touch on your part. Well done.

Customikey said:
Sideshow went the extra mile and sent out thank you notes to people who donated. It was very moving and I think it will entice people to return and donate again. It did me.

Yup, very cool indeed. I will be placing that card inside my auto hard cover #9 as a remberance and plan on donating some more money.

Back