ATTENTION!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if u type anything like this and cant be bothered to even make an appearance like you care to communicate with any clarity with someone else on the board please take your poorly worded ideas somewhere else just because spawn is gone doesnt mean you can come here and expect people to take u srsly learning how to communicate and a bit of netiquette and you will be ok

I have some PM's just like that, but harder to read.

tumblr_lvrk2d5vuP1qi4z2n.gif

ponyclap.gif

In all seriousness, please do not publicly post PMs. Just doing a pre-emptive reminder.

if u type anything like this and cant be bothered to even make an appearance like you care to communicate with any clarity with someone else on the board please take your poorly worded ideas somewhere else just because spawn is gone doesnt mean you can come here and expect people to take u srsly learning how to communicate and a bit of netiquette and you will be ok

Wow its kind of ironic to me that your obviously berating someone for lack of communication skills and ability to follow thru on there ideas by beginning this thread with a post like this. This post is very hard to understand and it seems like anyone who asks you about it gets gets bashed by you for no reason with some one sentence idiocy. i think I understand what you are very poorly trying say here and after seeing how many post you have it seems to me that you have been on this forum for entirely to long and need to shut down your internet, climb into your mommies arms and have yourself a good cry.
dawson-crying.jpg

Do you guys think I should adopt a kid? I think I'd be a good parent, but I'm wondering if I stop feeding it for whatever reason, would I be held responsible? It could get food on its own, so I'm in the clear, right?

Wow its kind of ironic to me that your obviously berating someone for lack of communication skills and ability to follow thru on there ideas by beginning this thread with a post like this. This post is very hard to understand and it seems like anyone who asks you about it gets gets bashed by you for no reason with some one sentence idiocy. i think I understand what you are very poorly trying say here and after seeing how many post you have it seems to me that you have been on this forum for entirely to long and need to shut down your internet, climb into your mommies arms and have yourself a good cry.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nzSqDCmWXI4/TlY3mjehQCI/AAAAAAAACQo/V4d-hyrsWjU/s640/dawson-crying.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

images

dawson-crying.jpg

He is a mod, it's his job to clean up other people's ignorance. I'm sure he has taken steps to eliminate the problem, but some people are stupid!

He WAS a mod, it used to be his job to clean up other people's ignorance. I'm sure he has taken steps to eliminate the problem, but some people are stupid and I am pretty sure pixletwin was just bored!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back