Attakus Series 5 line-up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larbob

Freaked Out
Reaction score
This was posted by Shang over at the Statue Forum for those of you interested.

What a better way to celebrate Star Wars 30th anniversary than a new Attakus Star Wars line-up ?

In this occasion, I'm very pleased to officially announce that Attakus Star Wars series 5 will pay tribute to the entire saga and will be set as following :

- Shaak Ti (from Attack Of The Clones)
- Count Dooku (from Attack Of The Clones)
- Destroyer Droid (from Revenge Of The Sith)
- Commander Cody (from Revenge Of The Sith)
- Anakin Skywalker Sith Apprentice (from Revenge Of The Sith)
- Greedo (from A New Hope)
- Grand Moff Tarkin (from A New Hope)
- Wampa Creature (from Empire Strikes back)
- Bespin Lando Calrissian (from Empire Strikes back)
- Admiral Ackbar (from Return of the Jedi)

All the artists from Attakus have already started to "focus" on this brand new project and the first work-in-progress pics should be available by the opening date of the biggest Star Wars event this year, Los Angeles Star Wars Celebration IV.

Be sure to check Attakus blog on Monday as new infos will be posted about this up-coming series, and get ready to catch a hint at the Exclusive Statue.

But enough with the words, let the pics speak for themselves :

AttakusSrie5.jpg

AttakusSrie5pics.jpg

All the poses are subject to Lucasfilm Licensing's approval.

now that a great choice of character...i wish sideshow would release those in PF.....EVEN THOUGH IM NOT INTO SW..I MAY BE INTERESTED IN SITH ANAKIN..IF LIKENESS IS THERE, WICH I DOUBT....GREEDO, WAMPA AND ACKBAR WILL BE AWESOME AND LIKENESS WILL BE DEAD-ON.

those are some awesome characters, but damn thats going to be one expensive line up.

nash said:
those are some awesome characters, but damn thats going to be one expensive line up.

That's the problem. There are several I would definitely want to order, but I'm not paying $300-600 per statue!!!

Attakus makes some dynamite pieces, but they are so grossly overpriced.

nah, while the characters are great, im never a fan of attakus's finished products.

Don't let Loki see this or he will be out some serious$$$$

Don't let Loki see this or he will be out some serious$$$$

Great characters and line up. Getting a few for sure, but very expensive. Will see how the character renditions turn out. The helmeted ones and creatures are generally top notch. Can't wait.

Aren't we April the 1st ? :D

Anyway Attakus let some people to vote for their 3 favorite caracters who will make serie V line up :

-------------------------------------------

At last !... The Official Attakus Fan Choice is launched ... Exclusively on ***** !

The time has come for every single Star Wars fan to vote for the next three character statues that will me made for the upcoming Attakus V (#5) serie !

You just need to pick into the three following selections of characters those you want to be made by Attakus. The first selection is more focused on the Bounty Hunters from ESB, the second one on some Saga characters and the last selection is focused on the ROTS clones (trooper and commander) !

You have to vote only once for each selection. Remember that only the votes from this official poll will count for the statues creation process.

It is possible that other characters from this list could be made by Attakus even they do not finish at the first place of the poll.

The end of this Official Fan Choice is planned for the 31st of May 2007.

Do not forget that your voice needs to be heard, Attakus is counting on you all !

Please, feel free to stop by this page regularly to follow the evolution of this poll.

Click on the character thumbnails to have a bigger picture of the character.

Scroll down this page to find the poll ...
THANKS TO EVERYONE !

NB : Link this page and make this poll more viewable ! Be a part of this great opportunity offered by Attakus ! You'll find all the graphic material needed at the bottom of this page ...

-------------------------------------

Here's the list of the caracters from who Attakus will make the serie V :

Bounty Hunters :

4-LOM
Bossk
Dengar
IG-88
Zuckuss
Boba Fett - Empire Strikes Back (new/nouvelle version)

Saga character :

Aayla Secura
Admiral Ackbar
Anakin Skywalker (cape + yeux -orange- eyes)
Battle Droid
Biker Scout and/et Speeder Bike
Lando Calrissian - Empire Strikes Back
Mace Windu
Sebulba

Revenge of the Sith Clones :

501st Vader's Fist Legion
Commander Gree
AT-RT Driver
212th Attack Battalion Clone Trooper
Commander Cody
Shock Trooper
Commander Bacara
Commander Bly
Commander Neyo
Commander Deviss
41th Elite Corps Trooper
Galactic Marine (21st Nova Corps)
91st Reconnaissance Corps Trooper

WHERE IS JAR JAR ?????????

Last edited:
Captain Aldeggon said:
I will say, that's a line of characters Sideshow would do well to emulate.........

I'm totaly with you on this one !!!

ROTS Anakin, Obi-Wan, Palpatine, Mace Windu
AOTC Count Dooku
etc......

ALL IN THEIR PREMIUM FORMAT GRANDEUR !

Back