Attakus complete Jabba the Hutt scene !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks awesome but I'm glad that I'm getting a better Jabba throne environment and much much more 'friendly on my wallet' deal with SS!:D

Last edited:
It does look great. That new GG Leia figure is incredible though. It makes me wonder if they'll try for a similar assortment. I have to say though, that Attakus goes all out with what other companies might consider the "minors" such as Bib or the Gammorean Guard.

That does look nice.

However I think the whole enviroment set from SS will just complement everything and bring it all together to make a better set.

I like the SS set better as well. The only concern will be with Slave Leia, which will be difficult to do. All that bare skin means a lot of exposed joints. That equals a not so pretty female fig. But I plan on posing her exactly like this Leia, though.

DarthRamuk said:
That looks awesome but I'm glad that I getting a better Jabba throne environment and much much more 'friendly on my wallet' deal with SS!:D

You are right...the SS Jabba is set is also great and much cheaper.

I wish that the Attakus Jabba the Hutt statue could be separated from his black base so Attakus could make a throne for is green ass.

Game set and match to Sideshow without question. Aside from the Gamorrean Guard the rest are like all other Attakus products,overpriced and very mediocre,especially when the Sideshow Jabba setup is so much cheaper to complete.

I forgot that this is a Sideshow (freak) forum :rolleyes:

Yes, the Attakus statue's are overprised and the Sideshow Jabba diorama is MUCH cheaper but what are we comparing ...puppets and statue's

Darth Milo said:

Yes, the Attakus statue's are overprised and the Sideshow Jabba diorama is MUCH cheaper but what are we comparing ...puppets and statue's

Well..then Sideshow must be more accurate cause the real Jabba was a puppet:lol :lol :lol

Wor-Gar said:
Yes, but Jabba WAS a puppet. So technically, SS is more accurate.

loll wor-gar..we think alike... great minds...:lol

Darth Milo said:

Exactly.. you really didn't expect objective opinions here right?? :rolleyes:

Great setup and great statues! Ridiculous to even TRY to compare this with the SS ones! It's like comparing middleclass cars with Ferrari's or expensive Mercedeses. (sorry I haven't got any knowledge of cars so can't really put down names here but you get the point. :D ) They're all ok in their own class.

Xeno said:
Exactly.. you really didn't expect objective opinions here right?? :rolleyes:

Great setup and great statues! Ridiculous to even TRY to compare this with the SS ones! It's like comparing middleclass cars with Ferrari's or expensive Mercedeses. (sorry I haven't got any knowledge of cars so can't really put down names here but you get the point. :D ) They're all ok in their own class.

Yes..Nuff said !

Back