Attakus Assassins Creed II Ezio Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure.

P1010234.jpg

P1010235.jpg

P1010236.jpg

P1010237.jpg

P1010238.jpg

P1010239.jpg

P1010240.jpg

P1010241.jpg

P1010242.jpg

P1010244.jpg

If anyone wonders, number 102/200.

I pre-ordered the 200 edition version. I realy hope the face will be good to. There are still no pictures of it. But the details are looking great so far.

That's the only thing that is stopping me for ordering, the face just look a little plain.

we've seen it irl... it wasn't worth the 475euros to us :) can buy a lot of other, nicer, statues for that price <_<

I really wanted to add this to my video game collection of statues. I know that you can go the HT route, but I don't think a figurine would look good being displayed with statues.

I look at the GOW statue that was just released and say that face has some life/attitude to him. I think other than Ezio face, this statue looks to have some good detailing to his outfit. And at 43 cm or pretty much 17" they are the same size and one is half the price with more details overall.

I have the regular on PO cause its the only statue my gf ever liked... the ex its too damn expensive for what you get I think...

sent from my Galaxy S

I just got a mail from lecitedesnuages.be, where I had the PVC version on order, informing me Attakus decided not to make this anyway.:slap:monkey4:gah::monkey2

Back