Attakus Assassins Creed II Ezio Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neoshady

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just found this on the pre order section of alterego. Is anyone purchasing this? The $500 dollar price tag did suprise me alittle.

Ezio-attakus-deluxe.jpg

Looks pretty good, but extremely overpriced. I hope that maybe Sideshow will release something like this. Hopefully the Kratos sales will influence this decision to at least consider other video game characters.

IMO Attakus is really overpriced and overrated, but this does look awesome. For the price of this, you can get 3 Hot Toys Ezio....so there you go

What the crap?? Would much rather get HT's Ezio which is less than third of the price.

Anyone knows the exact release date? My store tells it's november, and the regular edition of this statue is december.

Hoohoohoo! That looks freakin epic, I love the custom costuming details like in the game!
What scale does that price get a bloke? Sounds very exy!

I love Assassin's Creed, but IMO the price is just too high. I also prefer the real fabric of the HT version.

Some details from the store I PO'd it from:

Deluxe Edition collector resin 43cm statue with metal plate individually numbered, one exclusive socle and certificate of authenticity.

Limited edition to 200 pieces/worldwide

Includes free shipping, costs 475€ and 428€ for members (which is me)

Regular edition:

Superb PVC/ABS Ezio statue from the Assassin's Creed video games by Attakus.

Price: 139€ (125€ for members)

Don't get all the love for the black costume!

Ok I do, it's amazing, but for an ezio statue for that much money it'd have to be the white, standard costume for me personally. This looks great!

Don't get all the love for the black costume!

Ok I do, it's amazing, but for an ezio statue for that much money it'd have to be the white, standard costume for me personally. This looks great!

Black costume = Altaïr's armor = Master Assassin = Older Ezio.

Personally, I'd rather have a 30 years old assassin than a 17 year old.

Personally I think the Master Assassin suit is better looking for a statue, as I think the white outfit would be a bit plain.

Basically no armor:
47552_AssassinsCreed2-Ezio.png

And this is what we get:
ezio_attakus_02.jpg

ezio_attakus_05.jpg

ezio_attakus_08.jpg

ezio_attakus_11.jpg

So it's pretty big at 43cm! I really like it, looks like he just stepped out of the game, a great quality piece. Definitely considering!

Like it - but shame there is no skin texture and dont like the seams on the white sleeves.

43 cm with the tall base makes Ezio alone pretty small,not worth that amount of money but it looks pretty nice.

Back