Attakus Assassins Creed II Ezio Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is nice, but not $500 nice. At 43cm, it's pretty small. The paint apps look good, but there's very little texture where there needs to be. The face especially.

Also, this really should be mixed media. Ezio's clothes are ornate and represent a significant aspect of the character. Sideshow would have knocked this out of the park if they did a PF. In this regard, I think the HT figure is the best collectible representation of this character.

I don't quite understand people who think this version looks good. At $500 you have to compare it to sideshow pf figurines, and it looks like a $30 McFarlane toy next to them.

I don't quite understand people who think this version looks good. At $500 you have to compare it to sideshow pf figurines, and it looks like a $30 McFarlane toy next to them.

You can't compare one company to the other. It's like comparing Hot Toys to Hasbro or Mattel.

IMO, this statue is way better than the previous Attakus ones.

I don't like Sideshow's stuff. I gave up on that a long time ago.

I personally think that, quality wise, Attakus uses slightly better materials.

With only around 200 to be comissioned hopefully Xeno you can provide us a indepth review when you recieve this grandoise peice.

You can't compare one company to the other. It's like comparing Hot Toys to Hasbro or Mattel.

IMO, this statue is way better than the previous Attakus ones.

I don't like Sideshow's stuff. I gave up on that a long time ago.

I personally think that, quality wise, Attakus uses slightly better materials.

I'm comparing price/quality ratio, and if they want $500 for this version then I think that it's absolutely right to compare it with the best....sideshow....hot toys....etc..

With only around 200 to be comissioned hopefully Xeno you can provide us a indepth review when you recieve this grandoise peice.

I will do that.

I'm comparing price/quality ratio, and if they want $500 for this version then I think that it's absolutely right to compare it with the best....sideshow....hot toys....etc..

There you're wrong.

500 is for the special edition, the regular edition is less than a Hot Toys figure, being only 140 USD.

I pre-ordered the 200 edition version. I realy hope the face will be good to. There are still no pictures of it. But the details are looking great so far.

I will do that.

There you're wrong.

500 is for the special edition, the regular edition is less than a Hot Toys figure, being only 140 USD.

I didn't know that the regular edition costs much less...you're right. I don't want to argue further...it's just my opinion that the quality doesn't come close to top models.

The special edition is made in Resin.

That's a damn good material when used right.

Much better than PVC.

I will pass... while very nice the price kills it for me. THough they are very heavy and well made. HT would be my route if I can.

I saw the resin prototype on FACTS this year and decided to cancel him. He lacked the quality for such an expensive statue.

Back