Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even a bust of the colossal titan, in scale with the figma figures would be cool :D
Not sure if this classifies as a collectible, but this mug/tea strainer looks cool!

https://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD2-65869&page=top
Yeah that qualifies :D

I pre ordered this "towel" (90cm x 35cm) from there. I'm guessing it's not a bath towel though, but some kind of material poster? Well that's what I want it to be anyway :lol

CGD2-61909.jpg

I also purchased an AoT book from there (already shipped :yess:), which somehow disappeared from there website after I placed my order. Bummer because I'm not 100% sure what it is, & the link to the item description has disappeared. I don't think it's the manga, but a book based on the anime show. Maybe sketches? Not sure. This used to be the link :slap

Edit: I think I'm going to be bummed if it's mostly text, with barely any pics :lol I don't read Japanese.

That's the Banpresto Ichiban kuji prize Mikasa figure (only available in Japan via lottery ticket).
A bunch of these are popping up on eBay now:

mikasa.jpg

I'm guessing they're Banpresto knock offs? Not sure if the pic being used in the auction is of the actual Banpresto product or not. I purchased one, so I guess I'll see what it's like 'in hand'. It was like $18 shipped, so maybe I shouldn't expect too much from it :lol

Good Smile Company - Mikasa Ackerman (Nendoroid)

FIGURE-001912_01.jpg

FIGURE-001912_02.jpg

FIGURE-001912_03.jpg

FIGURE-001912_04.jpg

FIGURE-001912_05.jpg

FIGURE-001912_06.jpg

FIGURE-001912_07.jpg

FIGURE-001912_08.jpg

Edit: A couple more pics:

%E5%99%B4%E5%87%BA%E3%82%A8%E3%83%95%E3%82%A7%E3%82%AF%E3%83%88.jpg

%E4%BB%98%E5%B1%9E%E5%93%81.jpg

More pics can be found here.

Last edited:
A bunch of these are popping up on eBay now:

mikasa.jpg

I'm guessing they're Banpresto knock offs? Not sure if the pic being used in the auction is of the actual Banpresto product or not. I purchased one, so I guess I'll see what it's like 'in hand'. It was like $18 shipped, so maybe I shouldn't expect too much from it :lol

Definitely a bootleg yes :p.
The OG goes for 18500yens and more.

That's a crazy price. Figure seems so rare, that I don't even know where to find 'in hand' pics of it.

To hell with mikasa! Give me Annie, Levi and Sasha. Ill be getting her anyway tho but I want most titans and more characters.

Figma Misaka looks fantastic! Her facial expressions, proportions and even the recon corps cape all look spot on! Preorders should be either going tonight or tomorrow. Thankfully most figmas excluding the limited edition ones are made to order.

Ordered 3 :yess:

But I think I better order some if BBTS puts them up as well. In case the Japanese eTailers don't ship the figures internationally.

Ordered 3 :yess:

But I think I better order some if BBTS puts them up as well. In case the Japanese eTailers don't ship the figures internationally.

Don't worry man the Japanese etailers ship internationally. I buy figmas etc from these guys all the time.

I don't really have much experience with Ho33y Search, but Amiami is one of my main sources to purchase collectibles from, & I've purchased a bunch of collectibles from them. But they do have some specific collectibles with the remarks "For sale in Japan only" labelled on the items page. The Mikasa nendoroid & figma are labelled as such. I'm not sure if I've ever tried ordering an item labelled with "For sale in Japan only" on Amiami, but I went ahead & did it this time :D

I don't think I want to risk not ordering from BBTS though.

I believe all figmas or any max factory products are labeled as " for japan sale only" ,but amiami never actually enforces that rule. I think max factory/good smile just give it that japan only tag so more people can buy from their international webstore. Hobby search is also a good place to shop and they have a decent point system their too. However, if you still want to go for the extras at BBTS more Mikasa to you!

Last edited:
Back