AT-RT Maquette from Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first experience with GG and a pre-order so I assume this is normal for them. Maybe we'll see this next year???

I am def picking one up, it looks great and detailed. The dewback and bantha are 2 of my favorite items from Gentle Giant. I don't think they get the credit they deserve at times. They make creatures very well and it looks like this vehicle is going to come out good. I look forward to more in the future!

I am def picking one up, it looks great and detailed. The dewback and bantha are 2 of my favorite items from Gentle Giant. I don't think they get the credit they deserve at times. They make creatures very well and it looks like this vehicle is going to come out good. I look forward to more in the future!

:exactly::goodpost: being a GG Collector requires alot of patience:impatient: lol.

If I decide to get one I’ll wait till it's released. You can never trust GG release dates.

Damn! 3 years is sick. GG and eFX sure are pushing it.

Does this mean that you will have this in hand soon?

Not sure how long it will take after being billed:dunno. This is the 1st time I have ordered anything direct from GG.

I used to collect GG and when they bill you it usually means it will be shipping out. So you should have this within a week or so. I almost pulled the trigger on this guy but decided I was done with GG. I can’t wait to see the in hand pics.

I used to collect GG and when they bill you it usually means it will be shipping out. So you should have this within a week or so. I almost pulled the trigger on this guy but decided I was done with GG. I can’t wait to see the in hand pics.

Why did you part with GG?

Why did you part with GG?

I ordered from GG too but never POed anything.
I like their statues because I find they have a knack for going to the essence of how I feel about a character. Also I like their animaquette lines.

But they used to have many more lines of product and more variety.

Back