Astro_zombies ghostbusters Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astro_zombie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all you toy fanatics out there! I'm still rather new to this site and haven't gotten much time to myself to make many post. I figure a good way to introduce myself would be to show off my first ever custom figure. I'm sure everyone here knows who he is so he needs no introduction. Ive always wanted a good ghostbusters figure so I took it upon myself to make one, with help from some fellow ghostheads and customizes out there. I tried to make him as screen accurate as I could and I think it payed off well. I'm going to do the whole gang sooner or later. Here is a few photos of him, though the one on the right got a little stretched. hes almost done, I just gotta do his trap (you can see he has the trap holster with no trap haha) Any form of feed back good, bad, or what I can do to make it better would be great! I'll add some more pictures tonight of his pack and some of my other work and WIPs.
gbs.jpg

Thanks for lookin guys!

Haha fancy seeing you here :gun. The head is from a blues brothers 2000 figure, I've been wanting to make this figure for like 5 years now so I had the actual figure. Now you can get recast on Ebay for 20 bucks but, his eyebrows are sculpted like that. I'm going to post some updates on the other 3 GBs tonight.

Back