Assassin's Creed 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting closer to the time I avoid this thread, when the game is released :D

:gah: WTF HT??!! We get a effing Ada effing Wong figure and still no sign of any AC figures??!! :cuckoo: I'm sorry for the profanity but I just can't get over how stupid this is...

:gah: WTF HT??!! We get a *****&%$ Ada *****$%#@ Wong figure and still no sign of any AC figures??!! :cuckoo: I'm sorry for the profanity but I just can't get over how stupid this is...

Yeah, didn't you know that's how Hot Toys schedules their VGM releases?

It's that moment when you've almost completely forgotten about the game and there's been 2 sequels since then that they release prototype images.

Wait until 2 AC games later and we'll see a prototype of Connor.

:impatient:

Although I hope to be proven wrong on this

:gah: WTF HT??!! We get a effing Ada effing Wong figure and still no sign of any AC figures??!! :cuckoo: I'm sorry for the profanity but I just can't get over how stupid this is...

Deal with it. Ada's been on the Backburner since last year. Its about time it gets revealed.

:pfft: yeah let's see how fast she sells out...I'm sure the demand is high :pfft: she should have stayed on the backburner!

Considering that Resident evil is a huge franchise and ada is apopular character im sure she'll sell well.

I just replayed AC2 and its the best one outta them all .

It's a long interesting story that spans over 15 or so years from Florence to Venice to Rome.

ACB felt short but still a fun game

ACR was again short , I did enjoy playing as Altair again and Old Man Altair.

Why does Altair talk with a perfect American accent in AC1 , but in revelations , he has an Arabic accent???? WTF happened , it's been bugging the crap outta me.

Tried playing AC1 again , its so horrible now

His Voice actor changed. In AC1 he was voiced by Philip Shahbaz and in revelations he was voiced by Cas anvir so theres going to be a difference in the voices. In regards to american to arabic change, probably what someone else mentioned fans moaned so probably ubi caved and asked cas to voice him arabic.

!!!!Major Spoilers!!!!
Watch At Your Own Discretion

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOVV4-5bdg4&feature=g-subs-u[/ame]

I didn't watch it

Got my Copy today! playing it now!

A6OAAjpCUAA_tzx.jpg:large

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQPMGi0gFBQ

how did you get it this early? seeing as we're both in the UK? got mine ordered from Gamestop for freedom edition have to wait till tuesday the earliest.

:)

It's from an independant games retailer, usually they sell things to anyone who asks as soon as they arrive regardless of release date. a little naughty but it's helped them stay in business...

Back