ASMUS Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhaykal

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the correct area for this post...so if it's not, could a mod please move it to the correct section.

I ordered the Mask figure from the Asmus toys website a few weeks ago. I have emailed them multiple times inquiring about the status of my order. All emails have gone without response. I got home from work today and found a package from them with the wrong item (a samurai figure). I have emailed them yet again, still with no response. I even tried calling the number they have listed only to be met with a message loop in an eastern language that I do not understand. My question to sideshow freaks members is has anyone had any dealings with this company? And if so, how have your dealings been? Have you contacted them and gotten responses? I'm worried because I do not want to be stuck with an item that I did not want for the price that I payed. If it was $20, I'd let it go, but at $110, I'd rather spend that on another Art Figures Avenger or something similar.

I'm not sure if this is the correct area for this post...so if it's not, could a mod please move it to the correct section.

I ordered the Mask figure from the Asmus toys website a few weeks ago. I have emailed them multiple times inquiring about the status of my order. All emails have gone without response. I got home from work today and found a package from them with the wrong item (a samurai figure). I have emailed them yet again, still with no response. I even tried calling the number they have listed only to be met with a message loop in an eastern language that I do not understand. My question to sideshow freaks members is has anyone had any dealings with this company? And if so, how have your dealings been? Have you contacted them and gotten responses? I'm worried because I do not want to be stuck with an item that I did not want for the price that I payed. If it was $20, I'd let it go, but at $110, I'd rather spend that on another Art Figures Avenger or something similar.

I bought their Asmus Suit, and paid by making THEM send me the invoice for it. You should send a copy of your paypal receipt, post on their Facebook page, PLUS mail them.
If there is no response. File a claim

Mnd you my transaction went down smoothly

I bought their Asmus Suit, and paid by making THEM send me the invoice for it. You should send a copy of your paypal receipt, post on their Facebook page, PLUS mail them.
If there is no response. File a claim

Mnd you my transaction went down smoothly

Will definitely try that. Thanks for the advice. What is killing me is I have presented them with a chance to make more money off of me, as I am wanting to purchase another figure and a suit from their website, but will not until this matter gets resolved.

Always pay from an Invoice sent from the seller. Personally I do that because I actually dont know how to send money direct with Paypal also since our Indian Regulations IRS guys want clear invoices for every transaction. I need the seller to send me the invoice with a detailed description of goods being sent, method being sent and price breakup for item as well as shipping

I purchased from him when they had the Devil may cry figure. He answered emails and even gave updated replacement heads, weapons and arm sculpts for free when they re did the sculpt. Hope everything works out.

Always pay from an Invoice sent from the seller. Personally I do that because I actually dont know how to send money direct with Paypal also since our Indian Regulations IRS guys want clear invoices for every transaction. I need the seller to send me the invoice with a detailed description of goods being sent, method being sent and price breakup for item as well as shipping

Noted. I have tried every which way to email this company, from emailing the company through the "contact us" link on their website to emailing the paypal address I sent the money to. I have asked to resolve this in a civil manor first and foremost. If I don't hear back within a few days, I'm just going to file a complaint with paypal, which i noted in my email to them. Hopefully this gets the ball rolling with the communication.

Rani, you should know that some Asian countries are celebrating the holidays, the year of the dragon. It is a big deal over there.

Some stores on ebay that are from hong kong and china are not going to be back until around the 28th of this month.

Anyways, I have dealt with them and everything went smooth. Andy, (who is in charge of the store) even posts on the custom section from time to time.

What Samurai you got ? Musashi Miyamoto or Sasaki Kojiro ?

Rani, you should know that some Asian countries are celebrating the holidays, the year of the dragon. It is a big deal over there.

Some stores on ebay that are from hong kong and china are not going to be back until around the 28th of this month.

Anyways, I have dealt with them and everything went smooth. Andy, (who is in charge of the store) even posts on the custom section from time to time.

What Samurai you got ? Musashi Miyamoto or Sasaki Kojiro ?

I got Sasaki Kojiro. Which is funny because I was just planning on ordering the Musashi Miyamoto. Thanks for letting me know about the possible explanation for not receiving a response. Based on that new info, ill wait until sometime next week to file any formal complaints. Hopefully that'll allow them to get back in to the swing of things and open up a line of communication.

Rani,

Sorry to hear about your plight, they have been kind of lackadaisical in reverting to you. But let me tell you about some incidents which I faced.

I ordered the Mask and got the Mallet damaged, styrofoam on the inside of the hat and it had a problem with the left foot. I wrote to Andy explaining the situation and he didn't even think twice and sent out a replacement instantly. He also sent over an extra Milo body just to make up for the mistake.

Since then, I have ordered over 4 more Mask figures with him and minor problems faced if any have been answered with a replacement and no excuses of bad package handling whatsoever.

Though I can understand your frustration with this issue, if I do happen to see him online I'll link him this page and in the meanwhile you can go ahead with what Ankit suggested, and post this on their FB page.

Andy's a really nice guy and I'm dead-sure he's not going to cheat you off your money.

I only ordered a few small things off them but it was no problem.

It's most likely the New Year and they are off work...

but for some reason I thought they were in Australia?

Rani,

Sorry to hear about your plight, they have been kind of lackadaisical in reverting to you. But let me tell you about some incidents which I faced.

I ordered the Mask and got the Mallet damaged, styrofoam on the inside of the hat and it had a problem with the left foot. I wrote to Andy explaining the situation and he didn't even think twice and sent out a replacement instantly. He also sent over an extra Milo body just to make up for the mistake.

Since then, I have ordered over 4 more Mask figures with him and minor problems faced if any have been answered with a replacement and no excuses of bad package handling whatsoever.

Though I can understand your frustration with this issue, if I do happen to see him online I'll link him this page and in the meanwhile you can go ahead with what Ankit suggested, and post this on their FB page.

Andy's a really nice guy and I'm dead-sure he's not going to cheat you off your money.

Thanks for letting me know if your experiences. The more I hear about what others have gone through, I may just be dealing with a timing issue as Johnny mentioned with it being a massive holiday on his side of the world. Atleast I am hoping that is the case. I really like some of the products he is offering and would like to be a repeat customer to him. Hopefully it'll all get resolved in due time.

hi I'm ASMUS Toys owner's friend. I'll tell him about this issue so please don't worry about that. It will be solved.

Wow. I'm just amazed at this community. I just received an email from Andy a few minutes ago. He proposed a way to make things right in my situation. Thanks so much to all members who posted and helped get things corrected. I'm already planning on submitting another order to his website

Wow. I'm just amazed at this community. I just received an email from Andy a few minutes ago. He proposed a way to make things right in my situation. Thanks so much to all members who posted and helped get things corrected. I'm already planning on submitting another order to his website

Awesome! :)

I got Sasaki Kojiro. Which is funny because I was just planning on ordering the Musashi Miyamoto. Thanks for letting me know about the possible explanation for not receiving a response. Based on that new info, ill wait until sometime next week to file any formal complaints. Hopefully that'll allow them to get back in to the swing of things and open up a line of communication.

I ordered Musashi, and I hope to get Kojiro soon.

Thread responses warm my heart in here. The power of good customer relationships ftw

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Back