Asmus Toys Tauriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks quite good, hair was pulled off nicely. One nitpick though are the hands, they look plasticy with a sickly skintone.

I agree, she looks awesome. Please for the love of Sauron give her a body that can hold those poses with wrist pegs that don't break when we change out hands.

Asmus, the new improvements looks incredible. But please do just a little bit of fix on the jaw-chin area. Perhaps make her chin forward a bit, just a bit, or do something to make her jaw/chin looks less like an older lady.. Other than that, it's all perfect. I preordered it, because I have faith that you will fix it.. and I'm glad you did!

I'm also not against a little bit more tweaking on the sculpt to take it to that next level.

I think it looks a little puffy. It just needs a few tweaks and it'll be perfect.

I seconded that her face looks really puffy on the first pic, the laugh lines are also too strong making her look old, I think they should be softer (she does have strong laugh lines in some scenes, but this where I think she need not be so screen accurate). She does look good in the other pics so may be angle and lighting have something to do with it, will wait and see.

Also, she is 5'6, please put her on a height accurate body...

Last edited:
Still room for improvement. Still a buy at at this point for me.

e76ee91ba7e1797051019f94788aa2ad.jpg

I am a 1/6 toy newbie...approximately how tall are they? 12inches? Does anyone know how tall Tauriel will be?

Thanks!

I really don't like it yet, I feel like they made her cheeks too round...almost like they are swollen. And, they gave her such deep grooves along her mouth. She looks older with them.

Yeah i agree. At first i liked the look. I could see the jowly look she had and they were going for. However her overall face looks too bloated and tired. I hope they beautify her. Cmon you can do it asmus

Asmus said Bard would be the next released so we might not know much until he comes out. For what it's worth, it looks like Aragorn is supposed to be released around October so my guess is she will be released in Asian in September but that is just a wild guess.

Back