Asmus Toys Tauriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm .....

11986438_10152982078346968_4881293169055941835_n.jpg

12009673_10152982078256968_6965685536042489027_n.jpg

This sculpt looks good.

11218206_10152982078196968_2405204243219299590_n.jpg

Tauriel looks decent. but seeing her just makes me want an Arwen or Galadriel really.

I wonder if it had anything to do with the response from the show. Asmus definitely reads online posts about their product and have done an amazing job in trying to please people so I can see them going back and looking at the eyeliner paint job. To me the original prototype/press pictures looked really good. My biggest concern before the eyeliner photos was if the paint color on the head sculpt would match with the hands and neck and that the body would be sturdy for dynamic poses.

dang, what happened to Tauriel's eyes?

sometimes it seems this figure takes one step forward but two steps back. Evangeline Lilly's likeness is even less apparent with this latest pic.... the Bard on the other hand, looks pretty good.

It must be much harder for artists to capture the intricacies of a female headsculpt (compared to a male) - although Star Ace nailed Hermione's (Emma Watson) likeness in their latest addition to the Harry Potter Socerer's Stone line.

dang, what happened to Tauriel's eyes?

sometimes it seems this figure takes one step forward but two steps back. Evangeline Lilly's likeness is even less apparent with this latest pic.... the Bard on the other hand, looks pretty good.

It must be much harder for artists to capture the intricacies of a female headsculpt (compared to a male) - although Star Ace nailed Hermione's (Emma Watson) likeness in their latest addition to the Harry Potter Socerer's Stone line.

The girl who sculpted Hermione was one of Hot Toys' top sculptor..

Just ordered her and Aragorn. So is she really in stock there? It said usually ships in 1 day, not listed as pre-order. I didn't think she had been released yet. Anyone know for sure?

Oh man! I only have enough on-hand for Aragorn -or- Tauriel! What to choose, what to choose!

I really would have liked to have seen a photo of her head sculpt from factory before they shipped. Last photo we saw of her didn't look very good. Here's hoping for the best.

Back