Asmus Toys: Tauriel Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is how she may look like with HT The Wasp head:
hwQsaEY.jpg

Hopefully this character gets a re-release soon with updated paint aps.
Would look awesome with the new Legolas coming.

Hopefully this character gets a re-release soon with updated paint aps.
Would look awesome with the new Legolas coming.

I doubt Asmus would make a crown version of Tauriel. And they are slowly making their way through LOTR2 now so it might be a while until they revisit The Hobbit movies.

There was 1/6 Tauriel statue that looked rather decent, I think Weta made it a few years ago. But I noticed headsculpt of the final product did not live up to the prototype pictures so I passed on that:

The new Legolas looks pretty good overall. The sculpt looks a little off but I liked the hair better with half rooted and half sculpted - better than what we got with The Fellowship Legolas.

I doubt Asmus would make a crown version of Tauriel. And they are slowly making their way through LOTR2 now so it might be a while until they revisit The Hobbit movies.

There was 1/6 Tauriel statue that looked rather decent, I think Weta made it a few years ago. But I noticed headsculpt of the final product did not live up to the prototype pictures so I passed on that:

The new Legolas looks pretty good overall. The sculpt looks a little off but I liked the hair better with half rooted and half sculpted - better than what we got with The Fellowship Legolas.

NOT asking for a Crown version,just a re-release with better paint apps....just like Gothmog that they have reissued and now promoting on Facee.
That is all 😇

NOT asking for a Crown version,just a re-release with better paint apps....just like Gothmog that they have reissued and now promoting on Facee.
That is all [emoji56]

I was not aware of that reissue until you mentioned it - I just saw it on FB.

Looks like that sold out rather quickly. Only 100 were made?

I wonder with Tauriel, if it would be more difficult to reissue because Asmus would have to renew the likeness rights again with Evangeline Lilly.

Whereas, Gothmog is easier to pump out again since the character is not modeled after a specific actor per se and is only part of the Lord of the Rings license.

Back