Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D32DD5FA-F15C-4E87-BEDA-F5B4ADBA2A76.jpeg

I think I’ll be grubbing up the gloves a little so they don’t look like they’ve had a boil wash

No shipping notification for this freak.

I'm betting I am in the Q4 camp. BBTS please pull through for me soon. :pray:

Told they are not shipping to Canada unless I pay extra for EMS so mine is delayed until normal air parcel resumes...

Isn't EMS only $20 to Canada? It was to Edmonton at least for another figure. It's quite speedy and if you're willing to pay an extra $20 to avoid waiting potentially months I'd recommend it.

I'm betting I am in the Q4 camp. BBTS please pull through for me soon. :pray:

I ordered mine through BBTS. Trying to avoid Sideshow like the plague these days. They still say 1st quarter 2021, so if there's another batch of Gandalf figures ready to go from Asmus, I feel as though BBTS may be getting their allotment in soon. Let's hope so.

I?ve still not heard anything and I was a day one order.
I?ll explode with delight when I get it haha

I suspect yours is same as mine once they are allowed to ship our way we will get our invoices, I too ordered pritty early doors but that just typical we was one of first to order and probably be last to receive... Sods Law.

Might get hit with a double invoice because Galadriel will be due soon too.

I suspect yours is same as mine once they are allowed to ship our way we will get our invoices, I too ordered pritty early doors but that just typical we was one of first to order and probably be last to receive... Sods Law.

Might get hit with a double invoice because Galadriel will be due soon too.

Could be the case but I emailed them when they were starting to ship to request DHL. Hadn?t heard anything since.

Yeah my Galadriel might drop at the same time plus the Anduril.
Maybe ship them altogether haha

Hmm, I'm in the middle of modding and repainting my Gandalf now, but didn't think the outfit was really in huge need of being dirtied and weathered up. Unless you're going for his look in Moria at the end...

Back