Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure once this is ready, Asmus isn't gonna shy away from making a promotional video.

Such a good way to promote the figure, show it in a good light, and not spread panic like Blitzway releases with ugly mobile photos from collectors.

We'll know when its time ! Now... FLY you Fools !

Safe to say these are probably not going out in January contrary to the optimistic estimate from Asmus. That?s okay though, they should take whatever time they need to get it perfect. See it in February or maybe even March.

I was so convinced Gandalf would ship this week. I guess not. @Asmus, any update on this release?

I think they will release it in late Feb. Mid-Feb is the Chinese New Year Holiday in Taiwan and China, they probably won't make any delivery during these days.

Sorry about the drag,
but here we are~
the first batch is ready to ship next week~!

QQ图片20210129134012.jpg

All out online orders will be out (if it is permitted due to Covid-19)

Sidehshow and BBTS gets about 50+% of the orders,
the rest should be out around June~

Looking really great!!! Can't wait to see more next week. I've got my order in at BBTS so I am really hoping I'll get my preorder filled in this first wave. Waiting until the end of the summer would be torture!

I worry that my order has been lost. I ordered it ages ago from Asmus and I lost all of my order history on their site.

Hey Asmus, fix your site. Our login info is not secure. Good thing I use that password EVERYWHERE.

Last edited:
Back