Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are about ready to ship half of the orders,
ALL our online orders should be out by the end of the January !
Sweet Jesus thats great news! I'll have to pay closer attention to my email as I missed my notification on Helm Deep Aragorn about week [emoji38] cant wait!!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Any new updated/final pics yet? If they are shipping end of the month, there should be some final product pics now.

Here’s a production pic:

602BCC9B-2F72-4C66-B261-14CE9D49F93C.jpeg

The robes is a bit too grey for my liking. CANCELED!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t cancel yet. Maybe just maybe with enough futzing, weathering and maybe a custom repaint it will be passable.

After seeing this I wonder if they should have gone with sculpted robes.

I keep checking my emails, I think I will actually do a little scream of excitement when I get my invoice come through.
So excited for Gandalf and Galadriel.

Didn't Asmus say they plan to ship out the first 500 CS GtG's some time in January? 7 days left in January. Still no email from Asmus...

Then again maybe I wasn't among the first 500. But afaik I placed my order directly with Asmus on the morning of the announcement the figure was available, 6/22/20. At least that's how I'm remembering it. Maybe the figure was available for preorder sooner than that, though.

Give them time. This could set a new standard. Even if it's not ready until February or even March, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Give them time. This could set a new standard. Even if it's not ready until February or even March, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
I agree I need time to save up my cash. But I want this to be perfect, the hair and beard should be exactly as advertised and the sculpt should be well detailed.

I agree I need time to save up my cash. But I want this to be perfect, the hair and beard should be exactly as advertised and the sculpt should be well detailed.
I have no problem waiting, but they did mention first batch is going out end of January. So thats probably why people are asking.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back