Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...so??

You make it sound like it’s a bad thing.

Unless you wanna join? Theres always room for a third.

Sadly the best offer i have had in 6 months or more......so you can imagine my horror at the next barb thrown my way@ incel, if that was a dart you just hit the bullseye jal......love the use of language fairly friendly toy forum, damn you got all bases covered sunshine! was not even aimed at you but that nerve is exposed to an uninterested world bud!

Sadly the best offer i have had in 6 months or more......so you can imagine my horror at the next barb thrown my way@ incel, if that was a dart you just hit the bullseye jal......love the use of language fairly friendly toy forum, damn you got all bases covered sunshine! was not even aimed at you but that nerve is exposed to an uninterested world bud!

6 months or more huh? Damn, it sounds like a “you” problem.

Might wanna get that checked out.

So how’s that “last stand” working out for ya? Started a movement yet?

Any takers with your generous offer?

I?m sure Gandalf would certainly approve of any Homosexual activity as Ian mckellen is one of the most admired gay men on this planet.
🏳️*🌈

So...no mods in the LOTR section?

Apparently not.
It’s pathetic, and more than a little sad, that some people have so little going on in their lives that they can devote so much time engaging in such misplaced exchanges on an action figure message board.
Every time I see a new post has been made on this thread, I click hoping to see reaction or pics from people who’ve received the figure. Instead it’s just more vitriol or troll-baiting.

Seriously tho...
Asmus is taking things to whole nother level with Mass Production.
Dare I say that's HT level of paint app work here?

Look at those age spots![emoji15]

Now we definitely need an Aragorn at this level! Totally will drop another $350 for a Strider/Fellowship Aragorn with this level of quality.

Bravo Asmus! View attachment 505803

Just wanted to bring back this shot of the amazing head sculpt. So looking forward to seeing it in person.

I'm very curious to see how the moveable eye system works. It seems to be a much simpler than the PERS system HT used -- just individual eyeballs in sockets that you can aim individually rather than a complicated rig that connects them in tandem. I always thought the HT system was a little over-engineered. Hoping it looks good because I really want a system like that for their eventual Gollum/Smeagol figure(s).

Most of the time you’ll want the eyes pointing in the same direction so I think PERS is nice for that. You can usually get close enough manually though so it’s not really necessary.

I'm very curious to see how the moveable eye system works. It seems to be a much simpler than the PERS system HT used -- just individual eyeballs in sockets that you can aim individually rather than a complicated rig that connects them in tandem. I always thought the HT system was a little over-engineered. Hoping it looks good because I really want a system like that for their eventual Gollum/Smeagol figure(s).

Yes over engineered, and with age basically breaks with the slightest touch.

i know people praise hot toys but some of their figures over time don’t hold up well For the price point.

I think by the end of February we will start to see reviews and in hand photos.
I think this figure is a bar set by asmus for the 1/6 figures company’s everywhere

This is exactly how Darth Maul's eyes are, on DX16/17 anyway. They give you a little stick and you have to move the eyes. It's not PERS anymore since they don't move in parallel.

Posted on FB

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLNa5vJpqd3/?igshid=x9kwzbduoww3 Screenshot_20210212-175224_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210212-174935_Facebook.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Man, I can't wait to get this one. Futzer's Paradise!

Looks like the sword belt may be damaged on this one, but damn, this is gonna be amazing in hand.

I don't think it sunk in for me until this moment but the boots seem to be fabric with real laces? Nice.

Back