Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speak for your negative self-
Even though it's not gonna be perfect...I did order it (knowingly), and will NOT be dumping mine!

Speak for your negative self-
Even though it's not gonna be perfect...I did order it (knowingly), and will NOT be dumping mine!

Same here. So that makes him 100 percent wrong since he said ?everyone?and that is clearly not the case.

Me in November.
75b55afe747ad1abefde6051da5baffe.gif

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Any updates on the gandalf head Asmus?
I have supported your company since the beginning with nazgul yet we are being punished for buying the figure too early and no options to upgrade.

Please deliver your promise! If you couldn't deliver then don't give us hope!

P.s I have yet to receive my replacement body for nazgul till today

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk

Looks really really good! :)

I'm also hoping to get just the head as I own the old Gandalf already.

I'll just leave it here.

Is it me, or his hair and beard are too white in color and not so grey as I expect them to be?

it's lighter grey than the prototype. I prefer this one. The grey on the proto looks too artificial.

Amazing. I cant wait.

Hair looks so good I may opt to not display with the hat like I was planning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The LoTR had so many different filters from scene to scene it?s hard to actually get the right color down. But the source, the books, of what Ian is based off of has white hair.

Pretty white here:

5ec413bc8cf725cb63964646c0b03b45.jpg

But looks completely different here:

2f731f454cb4ddebc2d403435fe4611b.jpg

I thought it looked more grey in the movies but who knows. Speaking of color, I assume the hat is still incorrectly grey and not blue. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back