Asmus Toys: Gandalf the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can understand if not everybody wants the added expense of multiple heads, but maybe if Asmus sold individual heads by themselves with alternate expressions, I would buy them in a heartbeat.

Just thinking out loud ...

I can understand if not everybody wants the added expense of multiple heads, but maybe if Asmus sold individual heads by themselves with alternate expressions, I would buy them in a heartbeat.

Just thinking out loud ...

All the toy companies should adopt that mindset. they would sell ridiculous amounts of head sculpts that way.

All the toy companies should adopt that mindset. they would sell ridiculous amounts of head sculpts that way.

Big Chief Studios is selling additional headsculpts for their Doctor Who figures.

I can't believe that we have not gotten the Asmus Gandalf figure. we haven't even seen the final project yet.:gah:
I am so close to canceling

So cancel. Others will wait with the hope it turns out great. Asmus owes you nothing as you have not paid anything.

Parkhopper has a point. We are asked to pre-order an item that we know the final product is in flux. I too cancelled my order with Gandalf (back when the release date was June according to BBTS)... especially after seeing the current state of Aragorn. However, I'll be the first to re-pre-order once I see and like the finished prototype.

I really am pulling for Asmus to make a great line.

Nobody is asking anyone to do anything. Preorder if you want to. Don't preorder if you don't care to. Keep the preorder or cancel if you wish.

And whine your pants off if that's your thing too. Freedom is a beautiful thing.

Nobody is asking anyone to do anything. Preorder if you want to. Don't preorder if you don't care to. Keep the preorder or cancel if you wish.

And whine your pants off if that's your thing too. Freedom is a beautiful thing.

It's been a long time since my pants have been wined off of me.

:D

Let's get back to the subject. Any news from asmus over this figure? The bare spot I have waiting for him is starting to drive me crazy!

"Let's get back to the subject" - and carries on in a similar vein :lol

Check your pants, Lejuan... I think you whined them off again. :lol

Kylemn can communicate his frustration if he wants. Freedom is a beautiful thing. :clap

Last edited:
Everyone, except Lejuan, has the freedom to communicate their frustrations.

Asmus just shared this on FB.

f78eea3497f827348f98ff19eb93e7a1_zps27cbee00.jpg

Looks good but rly don't know why they decided to go with the white, would of rather the Grey so much more, and I know a lot of people are fans of the white but majority probably favors the grey, I mean from a sales stand point seems like the way they should of went but oh well.

Looks good but rly don't know why they decided to go with the white, would of rather the Grey so much more, and I know a lot of people are fans of the white but majority probably favors the grey, I mean from a sales stand point seems like the way they should of went but oh well.

I believe Asmus' original statement (and I'm paraphrasing here) was to go after characters SS hadn't made or royally effed up on and Gandalf the Grey is one of the more popular SS LOTR figures; therefore, not a character Asmus wants to remake (at least not before other characters).

Back