Asmus Toys: Gandalf the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this on facebook! Fixed beard! Asmus rocks! :yess:

1503925_10151780412131968_2113046885_n.jpg

It is amazing to see the response to feedback. This is encouraging for more figures in this line! Now if they lighten the thread details on the vest, this figure will be beyond perfection.

It is amazing to see the response to feedback. This is encouraging for more figures in this line! Now if they lighten the thread details on the vest, this figure will be beyond perfection.
That is amazing looking!. I'm in the minority here. I like the vest. Although not screen accurate I think it really makes the figure pop. If they make it white you won't even be able to see the detail of it.

ETA. I wonder what's up with not many etailers have this for preorder yet? The last I checked Alter Ego doesn't have it or Monkey On Fire. I'm not up on all the sites but the only sites I've seen have it are BBTS and Cotswold.

That is amazing looking!. I'm in the minority here. I like the vest. Although not screen accurate I think it really makes the figure pop. If they make it white you won't even be able to see the detail of it.

ETA. I wonder what's up with not many etailers have this for preorder yet? The last I checked Alter Ego doesn't have it or Monkey On Fire. I'm not up on all the sites but the only sites I've seen have it are BBTS and Cotswold.

hehe, I like all the shaved bits on the desk.

Vantage has it up to for $180. . . really wide range of prices on this one. Kinda backwards of how it was for the Morgul Lord, started off expensive, then got cheaper. Now Gandalf started off at $170, now is getting up to $190.

hehe, I like all the shaved bits on the desk.

Vantage has it up to for $180. . . really wide range of prices on this one. Kinda backwards of how it was for the Morgul Lord, started off expensive, then got cheaper. Now Gandalf started off at $170, now is getting up to $190.
Not sure if your screen name has any bearing on where you live but BBTS has it for 169.99 which is the cheapest I've seen so that's where I ordered it from.

Man that looks Fantastic!!! :clap

Now if they lighten the thread details on the vest, this figure will be beyond perfection.

Excellent that they are listening to fans.

I agree on the vest stitching, although maybe not quite as white as the screen version for the reason the other poster said; detail may disappear.

Preordered! Any chance of seeing Aragorn in his Gondor armor from the final battle?

Pretty sure they are doing Strider Aragorn.

That would be cool. I really wanted to like the SSC figure, he was loaded down with gear and such, just that thick leather coat and poor paint job. Of course, that was when my futzing skills paled in comparison to what they are now. They are making me regret that I sold my collection off.

Back