Asmus Toys: Galadriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all,

Just read through the thread. Appreciate the input of Galadriel. You guys convinced me to pull the trigger on her.

Was on the fence about her, only because I was trying to keep my collection small. I just wanted the main characters from the opening journey to Rivendell (Gandalf, Aragorn (as Strider), the Hobbits, and a mounted Nazgul). It's always been my favorite part of the trilogy (since I saw a Bakshi animated film as a kid) but she looks to damned good to pass on. Plus she's a ring barer. I guess I'll have to get Elrond too then. I'm assuming we won't get a Cirdan but Gandalf had his ring anyway.

Appreciate you all.

I don?t think GTG has his ring ? Does anyone know?

I?m assuming GTW crown will have it ? As it?s visible on him in the movies ?

I don?t think GTG has his ring ? Does anyone know?

I?m assuming GTW crown will have it ? As it?s visible on him in the movies ?

Elrond doesn’t have Vilya either which is accurate since he didn’t bring it to Last Alliance.

Elrond doesn?t have Vilya either which is accurate since he didn?t bring it to Last Alliance.

But doesn?t Gandalf have Narya before the LOTR trilogy? In the hobbit extended editions he is shows as wearing it ?

It would be nice if they include Elrond?s ring with him if they do a council version.

But doesn?t Gandalf have Narya before the LOTR trilogy? In the hobbit extended editions he is shows as wearing it ?

It would be nice if they include Elrond?s ring with him if they do a council version.

Gandalf was given Narya by Cirdan when he came to Middle Earth 1,000 years before the events of LOTR. So yes, he had Narya during The Hobbit. If I remember correctly, it was not revealed in the LOTR movies that Gandalf had a Ring of Power until the very end, at the Grey Havens, when we see it on his hand for the first time. So it really could go either way on whether they included it or not.

Gandalf was given Narya by Cirdan when he came to Middle Earth 1,000 years before the events of LOTR. So yes, he had Narya during The Hobbit. If I remember correctly, it was not revealed in the LOTR movies that Gandalf had a Ring of Power until the very end, at the Grey Havens, when we see it on his hand for the first time. So it really could go either way on whether they included it or not.

I meant more in the hobbit film that the first Gandalf figure was based on. For some reason I always misremembered it showing
up when he returns as Gandalf the white but I just viewed the scene and it doesn?t show.

Hopefully as a cool extra it would be included with a crown gtw

Just got my invoice for Galadriel.

Same here!

Well this has become a super expensive month lol. Definitely did not see them all coming on the same day. So now there are no Lord of the Rings figures on preorder. I wonder if we are going to see a handful of preorders in the next month or two.

Just received and paid the invoice for Galadriel, as well.

Just today I got hit with the balances for Galadriel, Elven Warrior, Elven Archer and Pvt. Jackson (Saving Private Ryan) figures. OUCH!

Wow, so I got invoices for both Elves and Galadriel all within 12 hours. Yikes. All paid though.

I think Asmus have forgotten me. I?ve been day 1 on all the figures but haven?t gotten an invoice lol.
Loving that they are getting these figures out. Exciting times in the LotR?s collecting community these days.

Ow.

Yeah, I just paid for Galadriel, too. Galadriel and Gandalf in the same week. That's gonna leave a mark.

Luckily I've got the Elven Warrior and Archer ordered through Sideshow so that'll take three or four more weeks. (Also, they're on flex, so it won't sting quite as much.) Still, though. Painful week. Especially since my tax refund is taking forever this year.

I preordered her immediately and no invoice. I preordered Elven warrior immediately and got invoice and waited a day for Archer and got his invoice as well.

For those of you that normally purchase from Sideshow and are in the States, how long after Asmus starts sending out their figures is it until Sideshow follows suit? Is it the usual 4-6 weeks it is with Hot Toys? Never bought Asmus from Sideshow before, only BBTS or Asmus store.

Back