Asmus Toys: Galadriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xman, did you work on Saruman's hair? It looks much more fuller.

The hair was terrible and so see through, I posted in saruman page a bit back, I added more hair just so he wasn?t bald.

Other than the thin hair It?s such a great figure.

Looking forward to Galadriel and Gandalf to be released.

The hair was terrible and so see through, I posted in saruman page a bit back, I added more hair just so he wasn?t bald.

Other than the thin hair It?s such a great figure.

Looking forward to Galadriel and Gandalf to be released.

Great job! Yes, the thin hair is only negative with that figure. Everything else is fantastic.

Since the Prologue Elves don't have any hair to implant (or even to paint, for that matter), I wouldn't be surprised if we end up getting them quicker. Maybe even before Galadriel.

The two figures that I am most looking forward to receiving are Crown Gandalf and Galadriel.

Looks like they will be arriving fairly soon!

Same I?m so excited they are such amazing characters, and to see asmus bring to 1/6 scale and do them justice is incredible... can?t wait 😝

The two figures that I am most looking forward to receiving are Crown Gandalf and Galadriel.

Looks like they will be arriving fairly soon!

Identical list right here too.
If someone had told me two years ago that my two most anticipated figures would be coming from Asmus and not Hot Toys I would not have believed them.

I for one can?t wait to add two more members of the White Council to my collection. I think Galadriel and Gandalf would pose well together on a shelf. They both have dioramas with grass/leaves on them too so it?s fitting.

Back