Asmus Toys: Galadriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like they have several figures of her there - both on the table and on display behind. Does this mean the final product is done and she will ship soon?!

Yes. Oh, wow.:clap

BTW ASMUS - never thought about it, but seems like companies that engage with their customers is just a "good sign" for the consumer - like I guess HASLAB for instance - will put out little vids as a product is in production. Iron Studios puts out pictures now and then too.

Companies don't HAVE to do that but it is really enjoyable and also builds trust.

Thank you for your efforts, really, very happy with my figures:clap:):):)

Yeah, I definitely appreciate the transparency - like you said, it builds trust.

Some companies are very secretive, and you never get a sneak peek behind the scenes.

As for the bonus cloak, that is great they are including it. I will likely pose Gadriel without it (I think it detracts from her figurely form and beauty) but it is nice to have that option.

So basically the cloak is an EX direct through Asmus?

I was a little confused with his wording in the video by saying it was free for preorders direct from the Asmus store - was not sure if he was implying you could buy it separately.

He seems like a nice chap and that is a very majestic looking cloak. Frequent videos giving an insight to the development and progress of figures would be brilliant too so I hope they follow through with that.

I’m so glad I pre ordered from asmus.
I’m glad they added the cloak, I am I little disappointed there’s no crown.

But I think the effort asmus goes to and they keep fans updates and take things onboard is above and beyond.
The guy in the video was so sweet loved the update.

The addition of the cloak was icing.
The sculpt looks amazing.
If i had Frodo I'd defo pose them together near the mirror.
Asmus are really hitting their stride with the characters.
REALLY keen to see GtG final production if Galadriel looks this good.

As much as I loathe their Tauriel, and people here know that, I have to say that I fully appreciate their kind gesture on the cloak addition. Credit where credit's due. That's how you do it, listen to the fans. Well done, Asmus, I can't wait to receive my Lady Galadriel! :)

So I realized today that Galadriel has 3 different cloaks in LOTR trilogy.

She has one that is more sparkly and textured in the throne room of Caras Galadhon. Then she has a more simple cloak that has a flatter texture she wears when bidding farewell from Lothlorien. Her last cloak is the vinyl looking one that she wears in ROTK at the Grey Havens which Asmus recreated. 3106EA1D-6C1E-45C5-AE41-2870F8C17C74.jpeg58ADA118-3BAA-4BB8-982B-7F7433CD392C.jpeg1FB31B83-E828-46FC-9670-0E7B72FF324E.jpeg

Excellent choice for the cloak!
Now if someone can make the custom diadem for her to complete her look..

Yes, it’s great that Asmus essentially gave us a Grey Havens Galadriel option! Now I may need 2 Galadriels after all. A crown is much needed for Grey Havens look.

I also hope we get a crown one way or another through whatever means as I will be displaying her with one..

The cloak I will also display her with.

I?d love to recreate the grey havens with upcoming Gandalf the white.

I also love her with Gandalf in the hobbit.

4809A634-920A-4CD9-A153-C6DD3D73ABE6.jpg0D090FEE-FCF2-4A05-8423-892F096E659C.jpeg28338309-4266-403F-8499-780302C7BAAA.jpeg

After looking at the figures and dolls already out there and some customs, I?m so glad we are finally getting an official Galadriel.

But they all include her crown!.also I would have thought after making some for Frodo they would have put in the phial as well.

Back