Asmus Toys: Galadriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In terms of the crown (technically a diadem)if it's not produced, i'm tempted to buy a 3d printer and see if i can make one... If i do, i'll post it so you can see how it turned out !

Are you sure it’s not a circlet? I believe they call the elvish crowns circlets.

In terms of the crown (technically a diadem)if it's not produced, i'm tempted to buy a 3d printer and see if i can make one... If i do, i'll post it so you can see how it turned out !

Are you sure it isn’t a circlet? What Arwen has at the wedding is a diadem but most elvish crowns are circlets (small band of metal completely or almost circling the head).

Are you sure it isn?t a circlet? What Arwen has at the wedding is a diadem but most elvish crowns are circlets (small band of metal completely or almost circling the head).

A circlet is a band that?s worn around the head for ornamentation - and worn by anyone.

A diadem is also a round band but it?s a type of crown specifically worn by the monarch or royal family member to denote their status as royalty. They?re not always covered in jewels but most are - for example: Queen Elizabeth II has the diadem of King George that she wears to occasions but it?s covered in diamonds. They?re also different in style from a tiara, which tends to be only allowed to be worn after marriage.

So awesome that Asmus added the cloak, thank you Asmus! The missing crown/circlet/diadem/whatever is a pity, but still it looks like a fantastic figure and add-ons. Can't wait to have her in hand! :clap:clap:clap

I love this company.

Yes. Oh, wow.:clap

BTW ASMUS - never thought about it, but seems like companies that engage with their customers is just a "good sign" for the consumer - like I guess HASLAB for instance - will put out little vids as a product is in production. Iron Studios puts out pictures now and then too.

Companies don't HAVE to do that but it is really enjoyable and also builds trust.

Thank you for your efforts, really, very happy with my figures:clap:):):)

Been asking about the cloak since she was revealed day one- held off on her till the cloak was revealed and now......she?s out of stock- ugh :(

From what I can see the final product is really nice and the likeness is totally there. Glad I ordered directly early in the game and will get all the extras.
I hope they will level up new Arwen sculpt and paint to look decent next to this figure. I am sure the outfit will be fine.

Back